Maude/Bounty/Bail Bond Question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Maude/Bounty/Bail Bond Question

User Info: Killface99

Killface99
3 years ago#1
So I took the first one in alive and then she gave me the next one. I went to the 2nd one and this time I killed him. It popped up like it was complete, but I haven't heard from Maude since.

I have waited several in-game days and done missions on other characters as well. I even went back to where Maude is, but she isn't there, just the table.

Am I never going to be able to get the next ones or what?
PSN: optophobe (I ignore blank friend requests)

User Info: ry_mann

ry_mann
3 years ago#2
Killing them takes awhile.

She sends you a text instead of an email.

If you kill the next one she stops giving you them. I just killed Bounty number 3 (parachuting one).

So just to clarify, you have one strike. If you kill two, you're done.
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com

User Info: Killface99

Killface99
3 years ago#3
ry_mann posted...
Killing them takes awhile.

She sends you a text instead of an email.

If you kill the next one she stops giving you them. I just killed Bounty number 3 (parachuting one).

So just to clarify, you have one strike. If you kill two, you're done.

That is weird.

Anyways I never got a text or e-mail from her, but I looked up a guide to see where the 3rd bounty was and went there. Somehow he was there, so I captured him alive and took him back to Maude and everything seems to be fine. Guess I can't kill the others.
PSN: optophobe (I ignore blank friend requests)

User Info: Saturn

Saturn
3 years ago#4
How many are there? I made it as far as the 4th but I was ran by a car on the highway as the guy was behind me so I had to retry. I came close to him while he was shooting and a single punch killed him. Maude said the contract is over. Did I miss anything?
www.advancedcollection.blogspot.com

User Info: _Caker_

_Caker_
3 years ago#5
Saturn posted...
How many are there? I made it as far as the 4th but I was ran by a car on the highway as the guy was behind me so I had to retry. I came close to him while he was shooting and a single punch killed him. Maude said the contract is over. Did I miss anything?

Nah there's just 4, unfortunately. They were some of my favourite missions.

User Info: beardface21

beardface21
3 years ago#6
This is good reason why saving before missions is prudent.
Ghost Recon FS: Where you can be invisible and a noob at the same time! PSN:usfstu18

User Info: Saturn

Saturn
3 years ago#7
Except that I had no idea you couldn't retry if the other guy died, since you can replay every other main mission.
www.advancedcollection.blogspot.com

User Info: deadchild

deadchild
3 years ago#8
i killed the parachuting guy by mistake and she sent me a text after a couple in-game hours saying basically wtf was that, here is ur last chance, and gave me the 4th guy.

i made a topic asking about it a few days ago and apparently from the one poster who bothered to respond, it doesn't affect 100% completion.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5r0sm4yLs1qh0ej5o1_500.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Maude/Bounty/Bail Bond Question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived