Maude/Bounty/Bail Bond Question

#1Killface99Posted 9/24/2013 9:20:52 PM
So I took the first one in alive and then she gave me the next one. I went to the 2nd one and this time I killed him. It popped up like it was complete, but I haven't heard from Maude since.

I have waited several in-game days and done missions on other characters as well. I even went back to where Maude is, but she isn't there, just the table.

Am I never going to be able to get the next ones or what?
---
PSN: optophobe (I ignore blank friend requests)
#2ry_mannPosted 9/24/2013 9:27:25 PM
Killing them takes awhile.

She sends you a text instead of an email.

If you kill the next one she stops giving you them. I just killed Bounty number 3 (parachuting one).

So just to clarify, you have one strike. If you kill two, you're done.
---
PSN: Ry_mann88 xFire: ithinkipooped
www.clanbotc.com
#3Killface99(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 9:36:26 PM
ry_mann posted...
Killing them takes awhile.

She sends you a text instead of an email.

If you kill the next one she stops giving you them. I just killed Bounty number 3 (parachuting one).

So just to clarify, you have one strike. If you kill two, you're done.

That is weird.

Anyways I never got a text or e-mail from her, but I looked up a guide to see where the 3rd bounty was and went there. Somehow he was there, so I captured him alive and took him back to Maude and everything seems to be fine. Guess I can't kill the others.
---
PSN: optophobe (I ignore blank friend requests)
#4SaturnPosted 9/25/2013 4:10:58 PM
How many are there? I made it as far as the 4th but I was ran by a car on the highway as the guy was behind me so I had to retry. I came close to him while he was shooting and a single punch killed him. Maude said the contract is over. Did I miss anything?
---
www.advancedcollection.blogspot.com
#5_Caker_Posted 9/25/2013 4:18:36 PM
Saturn posted...
How many are there? I made it as far as the 4th but I was ran by a car on the highway as the guy was behind me so I had to retry. I came close to him while he was shooting and a single punch killed him. Maude said the contract is over. Did I miss anything?

Nah there's just 4, unfortunately. They were some of my favourite missions.
#6beardface21Posted 9/25/2013 4:19:38 PM
This is good reason why saving before missions is prudent.
---
Ghost Recon FS: Where you can be invisible and a noob at the same time! PSN:usfstu18
#7SaturnPosted 9/25/2013 4:47:34 PM
Except that I had no idea you couldn't retry if the other guy died, since you can replay every other main mission.
---
www.advancedcollection.blogspot.com
#8deadchildPosted 9/25/2013 4:53:26 PM
i killed the parachuting guy by mistake and she sent me a text after a couple in-game hours saying basically wtf was that, here is ur last chance, and gave me the 4th guy.

i made a topic asking about it a few days ago and apparently from the one poster who bothered to respond, it doesn't affect 100% completion.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5r0sm4yLs1qh0ej5o1_500.gif