lester's assassination missions...

#1ZeroJinKuiPosted 9/24/2013 9:38:33 PM
ok, i heard these are the best ones to play the stock market with... so im just wondering... should i buy stock BEFORE i kill the targets, or afterwards?

i wanna know so i can make some money... franklin is the poorest of the three characters, not even at $100,000 yet...
---
"You think you can just come here and attack us?"
"You must be crazy, or just plain stupid!"-Meng Huo
#2t260sagaPosted 9/24/2013 9:41:52 PM
Do it at the end of the game

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/grand-theft-auto-v/211290-how-make-up-1-5-billion-lesters-assassination-missions.html
#3captsplatter_1Posted 9/24/2013 9:42:16 PM
Don't touch the lester assasination missions until after you beat the game.
#4ZeroJinKui(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 9:44:06 PM
why the hell would i do that?

besides, i've already done atleast 2-3 of them, and i just accepted the one where im supposed to watch a prostitute so she can lead me to some guy.

what the hell is the point in waiting until the end of the game? i wont have a use for money after i've beaten the damn game...
---
#5captsplatter_1Posted 9/24/2013 9:44:45 PM
150 million golf course says hi.
#6ZeroJinKui(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 9:51:23 PM
...again, what the hell would i want with all that money after i've done everything i plan on doing?

im just doing the story and most [not all] the side missions... just the ones i find fun.

i decided against buying property since it requires masterful manipulation of the stock market, and again, WHAT IS THE POINT OF ALL THAT MONEY AND BUYING PROPERTIES AFTER THE GAME IS BEATEN?

maybe its good for people who want 100% completion, but i dont care about that...

is that the whole reason the stock market exists, just so you can get 100% completion?

because the most i spend money on is the occasional outfit, maybe a gun or so if a mission calls for me to buy a specific thing... and i usually just spend money at the bars/clubs/theaters, on the occasional taxi, and whatever small, meaningless thing i can find, like the rides at the pier.

so i guess i can just forget about the stock market altogether, since its just there so you can get money to buy the properties and get 100% completion?

if so, then im just gonna do these lester missions as they come along, and not bother with the stock market anymore... and im gonna sell the few shares i bought with michael, even though i'll be taking a loss... and im selling the huge amount of shares that one random event guy gave franklin for getting his bike back... i guess its just best not to bother with it at all.
---
#7DreadgruntPosted 9/24/2013 9:55:24 PM
Missions through the game also affect the market, therefore if you don't wait then you might fk yourself. That's why you want to wait.
#8captsplatter_1Posted 9/24/2013 9:57:03 PM
ZeroJinKui posted...
...again, what the hell would i want with all that money after i've done everything i plan on doing?

im just doing the story and most [not all] the side missions... just the ones i find fun.

i decided against buying property since it requires masterful manipulation of the stock market, and again, WHAT IS THE POINT OF ALL THAT MONEY AND BUYING PROPERTIES AFTER THE GAME IS BEATEN?

maybe its good for people who want 100% completion, but i dont care about that...

is that the whole reason the stock market exists, just so you can get 100% completion?

because the most i spend money on is the occasional outfit, maybe a gun or so if a mission calls for me to buy a specific thing... and i usually just spend money at the bars/clubs/theaters, on the occasional taxi, and whatever small, meaningless thing i can find, like the rides at the pier.

so i guess i can just forget about the stock market altogether, since its just there so you can get money to buy the properties and get 100% completion?

if so, then im just gonna do these lester missions as they come along, and not bother with the stock market anymore... and im gonna sell the few shares i bought with michael, even though i'll be taking a loss... and im selling the huge amount of shares that one random event guy gave franklin for getting his bike back... i guess its just best not to bother with it at all.

SO you can spend a 100 million at a stip club.
#9ZeroJinKui(Topic Creator)Posted 9/24/2013 10:04:50 PM
ok, but all im seeing are reasons why completionists would wanna wait...

...again, i am just doing whatever missions i find fun, as well as the story missions, and after i beat the story, im probably gonna be done playing the game, except for maybe multiplayer... unless it sucks.

i dont strive for 100%... i thought the stock market was just there for some extra fun, but its sounding about as serious as the real life version... which makes it NOT fun... and completely useless if it isnt fun, because virtual money doesnt mean a damn thing... so why should i stress myself out over it?

ok... so screw the stock market, im just gonna ignore it and continue playing my game the way i want, just for fun.
---
#10SSJBenPosted 9/24/2013 10:16:54 PM
^
Then why did you bother even creating this topic in the first place?

You could finish the game in advertably the same fun even without touching the stock market. You get enough money to get by just through the heist missions anyway.

Lol gamers sure like to hypocrite.
---
@_@