How do I make a lot of money in the endgame if I already did the Lester missions

#1supermoc10Posted 9/25/2013 8:25:16 AM
?

I want to buy the Golf club but there's no way to make enough money without using cheats or exploits. Do I need to start another playthrough and save the Lester missions for the endgame? Not that it would bother me much as I enjoyed the story a lot.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#2jercoutuPosted 9/25/2013 8:44:33 AM
Bump
---
PSN: jcoutu
#3dcyankeesPosted 9/25/2013 8:50:49 AM
yea im def interested in this too
---
Ive seen a million faces, and ive rocked them all
#4GastroidPosted 9/25/2013 8:52:32 AM
Without grinding or making minimal or rarely large gains on the stock market, you're fairly screwed.
---
Tesla Destroid
Second Generation Nanite-based Android Series
#5MrN00nePosted 9/25/2013 9:11:24 AM
I have that problem too but found some solution.
Choose one company that has smallest value per stock.
For example i choose KRP wich has in my game around 3 - 6 dollars per stock.
Obsere it some time and find lowest value and highest.
For me was lowest 3.40 and highest 6.10.

When you have that data save and reload game.

Go to LCN stocks and look on the main site. On the right there are always 3 informations about some companies and theirs stocks. You need to find your company with information that their stock are going down. If your company isnt there go and load save again.

If you find it, than wait some time till the cost of the stock go to bottom. For me was about 3.40 KRP.
When this is happend invest all money in that company with all the characters.
Now save.

Now you must load your save.
Check LCN main site. If there is information about your company and their stock rises thats good. Play and you will get millions :) otherwise reload game.

Sorry for my english :P
#6ThJok3rPosted 9/25/2013 9:26:26 AM
I've been keeping my eye on HawkAndLittle(HAL) found in the BAWSAQ. Earlier tonight it was valued at 1.08 a share. It then dropped to 0.76, and then continued to drop all the way to 0.56.

Now, I've completed the story and didn't save the Lester missions, so I'm in the same predicament. I have about 33M with each character. I feel like this stock is one of your best ways to make a big gain. The stock had risen to .77 and my profit would have been 12M if I cashed it out. The stock however dropped to 0.66 the last time I checked.

I really have nothing to do with the money in the meantime. There's no reason for me to spend money when the properties are useless. So, since I bought the stock so low, I might as well just wait it out for a big gain on the stock. If it climbs back up to 1.00, I'll nearly double my investment. It's such a cheap stock which creates a lot of volume. And its shown a lot of volatility going back and forth that it seems to be a good option for a, "Get rich quick" proposition.
---
The ICU: A clan for people who use UAV.
www.icuclan.com
#7ThJok3rPosted 9/25/2013 10:35:57 AM
So, just now I did a refresh of the BAWSAQ on Social Club. I see (HAL) jumped up to 1.36! If you recall from my previous post, I had invested roughly 33M with each character when the stock was valued at 0.56 a share. That shot my money with each character up to about 80M! This stock is worth watching. It has a lot of volatility!
---
www.icuclan.com
#8DoItToYourselfPosted 9/25/2013 10:50:23 AM
Long story short, you don't. If you haven't save Lester missions until the end then it'll actually take LESS time to do the story all over again.
#9no1special999Posted 9/25/2013 10:53:14 AM
ThJok3r posted...
I've been keeping my eye on HawkAndLittle(HAL) found in the BAWSAQ. Earlier tonight it was valued at 1.08 a share. It then dropped to 0.76, and then continued to drop all the way to 0.56.

Now, I've completed the story and didn't save the Lester missions, so I'm in the same predicament. I have about 33M with each character. I feel like this stock is one of your best ways to make a big gain. The stock had risen to .77 and my profit would have been 12M if I cashed it out. The stock however dropped to 0.66 the last time I checked.

I really have nothing to do with the money in the meantime. There's no reason for me to spend money when the properties are useless. So, since I bought the stock so low, I might as well just wait it out for a big gain on the stock. If it climbs back up to 1.00, I'll nearly double my investment. It's such a cheap stock which creates a lot of volume. And its shown a lot of volatility going back and forth that it seems to be a good option for a, "Get rich quick" proposition.

I bought a bunch of Hawk & Little last night when it was at 1.02. I was sad to see it's down half, i'm out half a million right now. Hopefully it'll bounce back up soon....
---
PSN AlexKantra
#10ThJok3rPosted 9/25/2013 11:35:36 AM
It's gone up to 1.36 a share. My friend said it was at 1.45 for him but its still showing 1.36 for me. Pretty sick payout!
---
www.icuclan.com