I'm sorry but single player is just better with Traditional Aim.

#1James_UptonPosted 9/25/2013 5:37:29 PM
Same with RDR, singleplayer just flows and plays so much better with traditional aiming, online will be better with hardcore and will play that like I did with RDR. But shootouts in general are so much smoother and more immersive with the light lock on.
#2nihilitePosted 9/25/2013 5:40:34 PM
I agree
---
He is hell of a nice bloke like, but does he have a mirror in his house? (c) Donnie
#3NebulaDragonPosted 9/25/2013 5:49:05 PM
I like free aim better cuz I get more headshots.
#4UltimateDudeBroPosted 9/25/2013 6:05:41 PM
While I don't have a problem with others using auto aim, i just don't use it because it makes the game way too easy. Also, unlike other people (don't want to sound like an ass here) I don't die much even with free aim on. Maybe it's after all the years getting used to it, but that's just me.
---
"**** you" -Me
#5jerky_666Posted 9/25/2013 7:08:09 PM
Well, the important thing is you apologized.
#6Tjsx88Posted 9/25/2013 7:10:46 PM
NebulaDragon posted...

You literally just move the joystick up a tad to get a headshot with assisted aiming and you are saying free aim is easier? If you just said you like it better that would be fine but I'm pretty sure you don't get more headshots with free aim.
---
FC: 4656-6561-2132
PSN: PonchoBagel
#7califortunefadePosted 9/25/2013 7:49:34 PM
Tjsx88 posted...
NebulaDragon posted...

You literally just move the joystick up a tad to get a headshot with assisted aiming and you are saying free aim is easier? If you just said you like it better that would be fine but I'm pretty sure you don't get more headshots with free aim.

With free aim your aim always goes in the same place when you ready your gun. It's much faster to headshot an enemy if you turn your view to the right place and ready your gun than it is to have your view snap to a target and use the slower ads view to aim up.
---
The moon is glued to a picture of heaven
and all the little pigs have God.
#8UltimateDudeBroPosted 9/25/2013 7:53:34 PM
I've been considering switching back to tradition a little, but aside from the whole too easy thing, my other problem is that I feel that freedom is being taken away from me. For example, I can't shoot whatever I want because the game chooses what to aim at for me. On the other hand, I was thinking that I might as well switch because The game already seems pretty easy to me even with free aim on.
---
"**** you" -Me
#9Vergil92Posted 9/25/2013 7:53:40 PM
I completely forgot that RDR had "Traditional Aim".
---
http://psnprofiles.com/Mr_Scott_Kennedy
I'm a beast nobody talks to me that way - Shadow327
#10-Oath-Posted 9/25/2013 7:56:01 PM
I disagree. Free aim gives me so much more control and adds difficulty to the game. I have to do more than tapping two buttons. Also, good practice for online.