Chasing the truth won't spawn... any advice?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Chasing the truth won't spawn... any advice?
3 years ago#1
I've gone and collected / returned all 5 cars

Passed 5 days of in game time WITHOUT sleeping

Double checked that I had got all 5 cars

Passed another week of in game time WITHOUT sleeping

Tripled checked that I had got all 5 cars

Passed a week sleeping

Donated a hundred thousand + on the website, filled out the other things, watched website videos...

no luck? Anyone have a clue?

I've got all my other doable things done except for some random events, and golfing
i7 2600k 5.4 (!) GHZ | H70 Hydro Cooling | 1TB SATA3 6GB/S HHD | 8 GB DDR3-1600 Dominator Ram | AMD Radeon HD 6970 | 850W Power
3 years ago#2
Plenty of people have this glitch. All we can do is wait for it to get patched.
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 17
Waiting for: Watch_Dogs, Arkham Origins, Just Cause 3, NA release of Yakuza 5/1&2 HD
3 years ago#3
The Epsilon Program has deemed you unworthy. Your persistence is really resistance to the great truths. once you stop giving a f*** only then will the next mission unlock.
3 years ago#4
Yeah i've done my looking and the game is bugged... really odd that with that kind of budget they didn't bug test for mission starts... how does that slip through.
i7 2600k 5.4 (!) GHZ | H70 Hydro Cooling | 1TB SATA3 6GB/S HHD | 8 GB DDR3-1600 Dominator Ram | AMD Radeon HD 6970 | 850W Power
3 years ago#5
I've noticed the epsilon missions take forever to get going for me too, but eventually they did, though it didn't take nearly as long as for you. I guess it is a bug, but at least it's not required for 100%.
3 years ago#6
gunna just leave my game on all night, then all tomorrow if need be
3 years ago#7
Have u donated the $10,000 they asked for?
3 years ago#8
ive donated a few hundred k to them, but they haven't sent any email's asking for it is the problem
3 years ago#9
Same thing is happening to me too. On my first game all the missions went fine, i recently started a new game and in this play-through the mission after the cars isn't spawning.
3 years ago#10
ohgma101 posted...
Same thing is happening to me too. On my first game all the missions went fine, i recently started a new game and in this play-through the mission after the cars isn't spawning.

me doth sense a new "purple nines" glitch............
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Chasing the truth won't spawn... any advice?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived