The Altruists cult

#1ukeguy808Posted 9/26/2013 12:49:09 AM
Can i miss out on the altruist cult if i take everyone to there correct destinations or will they respawn?
---
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
#2Killface99Posted 9/26/2013 12:53:10 AM
I want to add to this question ... can you take hookers to them?
---
PSN: optophobe (I ignore blank friend requests)
#3ironmaidenfan70Posted 9/26/2013 12:53:58 AM
Killface99 posted...
I want to add to this question ... can you take hookers to them?

No
---
I used to do drugs. I still do drugs. But I used to, too.-Mitch Hedberg
#4Razor2602Posted 9/26/2013 12:56:28 AM
They dont start respawn, only people i took are the people that asked for a lift then started going at it in the back of the car, trevor wouldnt stand for that
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
#5An_Unkind_RGNPosted 9/26/2013 1:05:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6The_Undying_84Posted 9/26/2013 1:13:02 AM
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
Only person I took there was some superficial b**ch that wouldn't stop talking to her best friend on the phone during the drive.

I took a pair of drunk buddies there the first time I tried it because I wanted someone who I didn't think would realize what's going on.

The second person I took there was some girl who lives out by the lighthouse or something. I felt bad about it for a bit, but the more she talked, I realized she was bat**** crazy and thought she was better off this way.

I tried some other people but stuff always came up and scared them off.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#7An_Unkind_RGNPosted 9/26/2013 1:16:59 AM
The_Undying_84 posted...
An_Unkind_RGN posted...
Only person I took there was some superficial b**ch that wouldn't stop talking to her best friend on the phone during the drive.

I took a pair of drunk buddies there the first time I tried it because I wanted someone who I didn't think would realize what's going on.

The second person I took there was some girl who lives out by the lighthouse or something. I felt bad about it for a bit, but the more she talked, I realized she was bat**** crazy and thought she was better off this way.

I tried some other people but stuff always came up and scared them off.

Yeah. Judging from your post and my experience, I think the player has to be able to tell how aware the person you are taking there is, hence the conversations. If they are easily distracted/crazy/under the influence, Altruist cult it is. If they seem level headed... just drop em off.

I picked up a business man one time and he almost ran away just from me going off route towards his home or whatever for like 30 seconds.
---
Real Cowboys and Real Indians!
#8conduitPosted 9/26/2013 1:19:12 AM
I haven't taken anyone there yet. and what does TC mean by "miss out" on the Altruist Cult? do you get to join them or something for delivering people?

also, has anyone looked up the Altruists Cult on the in-game internet? the whole page is in morse code, just wondering if anyone has translated it.
---
~we are a part of the process, not instigators of its progress~
#9An_Unkind_RGNPosted 9/26/2013 1:23:01 AM
conduit posted...
I haven't taken anyone there yet. and what does TC mean by "miss out" on the Altruist Cult? do you get to join them or something for delivering people?

also, has anyone looked up the Altruists Cult on the in-game internet? the whole page is in morse code, just wondering if anyone has translated it.

I do remember seeing someone on this board did make a topic about translating it, just search altruist cult in on this board, you may find the topic.

TC means missing out because when you successfully take people to the altruist cult, they pay you a much larger sum of money than say the person who you are taking there will pay you. The one person I took there was probably only going to pay me 50$ for taking her to a friends house, took that annoying b***h to the cult and scored $1500.
---
Real Cowboys and Real Indians!
#10Jeric735Posted 9/26/2013 1:23:25 AM
conduit posted...

After Trevor takes four people there, the Altruists try to eat Trevor and a big firefight ensues. I haven't done it but maybe there's some collectibles behind the gate. I'm also assuming there's some money that you get after the shootout since they have thousands of dollars to give to Trevor.

The_Undying_84 posted...
That crazy lady, Ursula, gives you her number and is available for booty calls with the strangest and funniest dialogue. I think you missed out.
---
PSN: Jeric-S