SPOILERS Eventually I'm going to get to do the next assassination mission...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. SPOILERS Eventually I'm going to get to do the next assassination mission...

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
3 years ago#1
So when do I get to do the next assassination missions with Franklin? I just completed the Solomon mission with having to retrieve his two actors.
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.

User Info: CalciferJenkins

CalciferJenkins
3 years ago#2
I would have thought it would be available already. How many have you done?
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.

Dr_Kain
3 years ago#3
CalciferJenkins posted...
I would have thought it would be available already. How many have you done?

I've done two so far.

User Info: CalciferJenkins

CalciferJenkins
3 years ago#4
Ah, that explains it, I did the first one and left the rest until after the story. Which means I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question.
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.

User Info: the_TJ

the_TJ
3 years ago#5
Protip:

Do the first assassination mission once they give it to you, but save the rest of them until after you beat the game, you'll have a whole lot more money to invest after the credits. If you do the final heist right and the assassination investments right you could net 1 billion dollars.
TJ speaks truth.

Dr_Kain
3 years ago#6
the_TJ posted...
Protip:

Do the first assassination mission once they give it to you, but save the rest of them until after you beat the game, you'll have a whole lot more money to invest after the credits. If you do the final heist right and the assassination investments right you could net 1 billion dollars.

Except I'm going for 100% and I want the final mission to be my final percentage, so no can do.

User Info: Klop_Job

Klop_Job
3 years ago#7
"Except I'm going for 100% and I want the final mission to be my final percentage, so no can do."

You won't be able to get 100% if you don't follow the advice that that user gave you as you need to purchase the golf club too in order to get 100% which costs $150 milllion, and that kind of money can only be obtained by following above advice.

User Info: Final_Knight

Final_Knight
3 years ago#8
Klop_Job posted...
"Except I'm going for 100% and I want the final mission to be my final percentage, so no can do."

You won't be able to get 100% if you don't follow the advice that that user gave you as you need to purchase the golf club too in order to get 100% which costs $150 milllion, and that kind of money can only be obtained by following above advice.

Dr_Kain
3 years ago#9
Klop_Job posted...

And you are full of ****. I have the guide and there is nothing about buying a golf club. IN fact, the only things left I need for 100% are the rest of the missions and the parachuting stuff.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. SPOILERS Eventually I'm going to get to do the next assassination mission...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived