SPOILERS Eventually I'm going to get to do the next assassination mission...

#1Dr_KainPosted 9/26/2013 11:10:46 AM
So when do I get to do the next assassination missions with Franklin? I just completed the Solomon mission with having to retrieve his two actors.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.
#2CalciferJenkinsPosted 9/26/2013 11:12:07 AM
I would have thought it would be available already. How many have you done?
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#3Dr_Kain(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 11:14:52 AM
CalciferJenkins posted...
I would have thought it would be available already. How many have you done?

I've done two so far.
---
#4CalciferJenkinsPosted 9/26/2013 11:15:49 AM
Ah, that explains it, I did the first one and left the rest until after the story. Which means I'm afraid I don't know the answer to your question.
---
Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget.
#5the_TJPosted 9/26/2013 11:23:55 AM
Protip:

Do the first assassination mission once they give it to you, but save the rest of them until after you beat the game, you'll have a whole lot more money to invest after the credits. If you do the final heist right and the assassination investments right you could net 1 billion dollars.
---
TJ speaks truth.
#6Dr_Kain(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 11:29:45 AM
the_TJ posted...
Protip:

Do the first assassination mission once they give it to you, but save the rest of them until after you beat the game, you'll have a whole lot more money to invest after the credits. If you do the final heist right and the assassination investments right you could net 1 billion dollars.

Except I'm going for 100% and I want the final mission to be my final percentage, so no can do.
---
#7Klop_JobPosted 9/26/2013 11:31:44 AM
"Except I'm going for 100% and I want the final mission to be my final percentage, so no can do."

You won't be able to get 100% if you don't follow the advice that that user gave you as you need to purchase the golf club too in order to get 100% which costs $150 milllion, and that kind of money can only be obtained by following above advice.
#8Final_KnightPosted 9/26/2013 11:49:16 AM
Klop_Job posted...
"Except I'm going for 100% and I want the final mission to be my final percentage, so no can do."

You won't be able to get 100% if you don't follow the advice that that user gave you as you need to purchase the golf club too in order to get 100% which costs $150 milllion, and that kind of money can only be obtained by following above advice.
#9Dr_Kain(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 5:11:48 PM
Klop_Job posted...

And you are full of ****. I have the guide and there is nothing about buying a golf club. IN fact, the only things left I need for 100% are the rest of the missions and the parachuting stuff.
---