altruist camp question (spoilers just in case)

#1deadchildPosted 9/26/2013 2:38:53 PM
do the horny couple u pick up count as 1 or 2 people sent to the altruist camp? i would really like to see what happens when i've sent 4 people up there but i'm a little worried i've already picked up most hitchhikers.
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5r0sm4yLs1qh0ej5o1_500.gif
#2ash274Posted 9/26/2013 2:47:37 PM
One, I think. I thought they attack Trevor and he has to shoot his way out of the camp when you deliver the 4th person
---
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1
#3Desperado19Posted 9/26/2013 2:48:53 PM
Eh, I'm not sure. But it was on my third trip that something happened. So three trips/four people. I think you always pick up that couple first, it's sort a tutorial for the altruist.

Oh and don't worry about missing some random events. I've picked up the same girl wanting to see her boyfriend at the Vinewood sign four times now. Three with the same character.
---
"I, am the man with no name.... Zapp Brannigan at your service!"
#4deadchild(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 2:56:51 PM
so i've heard, which is why i really wanna get 4 people up there. does anyone remember roughly how many hitchhikers in total there are? i remember a blonde girl that leads u to her pissed off security boyfriend, a completely drunk guy that was with a bald bro, the chick that ran from her wedding, and a business guy that gives u twinkie stock tips. also the talaina girl that ended up as a driver, but i remember trevor saying she's "not in shape to see his friends in the mountains".

if i just went and snuck into the camp anyway, i've read i'll get a fight anyway but is there money and weapon(s) to grab?
---
#5jonybeans13Posted 9/26/2013 2:57:20 PM
When u have to kill them the dude in the sniper tower by the entrance is naked thus you can see his junk and they did a pretty Damn good job with the details lol yea........ So get your cameras out an upload to social club.
---
Im not gonna fight you....Im gonna kick your ass
PSN GT > JonyBeans. GO GIANTS!
#6deadchild(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 3:00:32 PM
Desperado19 posted...
Eh, I'm not sure. But it was on my third trip that something happened. So three trips/four people. I think you always pick up that couple first, it's sort a tutorial for the altruist.

Oh and don't worry about missing some random events. I've picked up the same girl wanting to see her boyfriend at the Vinewood sign four times now. Three with the same character.

that sounds very comforting but so far i haven't had any random events repeat themselves, except the ones i failed at. i suppose i need to trawl around a bit more but i certainly hope that is the case.
---
#7ash274Posted 9/26/2013 3:00:37 PM
deadchild posted...
so i've heard, which is why i really wanna get 4 people up there. does anyone remember roughly how many hitchhikers in total there are? i remember a blonde girl that leads u to her pissed off security boyfriend, a completely drunk guy that was with a bald bro, the chick that ran from her wedding, and a business guy that gives u twinkie stock tips. also the talaina girl that ended up as a driver, but i remember trevor saying she's "not in shape to see his friends in the mountains".

if i just went and snuck into the camp anyway, i've read i'll get a fight anyway but is there money and weapon(s) to grab?

The golf guy that gets tossed out by his girlfriend

I've done 29 of the the Random Events and never had a one happen again (that I didn't ignore or die from)
---
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1
#8deadchild(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 3:04:48 PM
jonybeans13 posted...
When u have to kill them the dude in the sniper tower by the entrance is naked thus you can see his junk and they did a pretty Damn good job with the details lol yea........ So get your cameras out an upload to social club.

i saw someone else on this board upload a pic of the celeb couple that were knocking it out, but instead of porking they just stood straight and stared at the camera. the guy had no junk, only hair
---
#9deadchild(Topic Creator)Posted 9/26/2013 3:06:46 PM
ash274 posted...
The golf guy that gets tossed out by his girlfriend

I've done 29 of the the Random Events and never had a one happen again (that I didn't ignore or die from)

ah yes that guy too. and same with me for no repeats hence why i'm so worried about it.
---
#10AnonUnknownPosted 9/27/2013 6:08:33 AM
I can confirm that the drunken couple count as TWO.

I took them, the runaway bride, and the other drunken guy to the cult, and i was captured as well.

Well, at least now i'm free to "save" everyone else :D