Unlockable Heist Crew members(may be minor spoilers)

#1Gunner_ClivePosted 9/27/2013 2:21:54 AM
So are Packie, Taliana, Chef, and Rickie the only crew you can unlock?
#2Boneca91Posted 9/27/2013 2:46:32 AM
Where do you find Packie?
---
PSN:GenkiMGP
#3supermoc10Posted 9/27/2013 2:59:07 AM
Boneca91 posted...

---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#4Truplaya05Posted 9/27/2013 3:05:15 AM
Boneca91 posted...

He's a random character/event that is found robbing someone in front of the dollar pills store near Franklins original house.
#5Gunner_Clive(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 3:17:27 AM
Truplaya05 posted...
Boneca91 posted...

He's a random character/event that is found robbing someone in front of the dollar pills store near Franklins original house.

First time I played the game and I got his random event, I just shot his head off thinking it was a regular robbery/mugging. His event never reappeared for me since. Had to start over.
#6Pen9erSPosted 9/27/2013 3:42:37 AM
Gunner_Clive posted...

First time I played the game and I got his random event, I just shot his head off thinking it was a regular robbery/mugging. His event never reappeared for me since. Had to start over.

When it happened to me, I wanted to do the same thing (kill the two robbers) however once I auto-locked, it locked onto the shop owner. Not realizing it, I ended up killing him instead. Then I figured "Welp, might as well help the robbers".
---
The letters on my shirt's the
password.
#7Cosmic_Kush420Posted 9/29/2013 4:16:59 PM
Where do you find taliana. I found her once on my first play through of the game but it was completely by accident. now that i'm trying to find her i cant seem to locate her. i know you find her on the side of the road next to a wrecked car but idk where, i'm pretty sure it was a dirt path that i found her on too
#8KaZoooPosted 9/29/2013 4:19:45 PM
^Northeast end of the map on the highway, a little north of the southbound tunnel.
---
"Don't mess with Kazoo. He will knock you flat...I don't mess with ignignoc_n_er. He will knock me flat"-Soulidarity
http://i.imgur.com/pkNwK.gif
#9Cosmic_Kush420Posted 9/29/2013 4:27:31 PM
KaZooo posted...
^Northeast end of the map on the highway, a little north of the southbound tunnel.

okay well i'll take a look around the area, if i find her i'll post the exact location for everyone else to find her
#10Gladion20Posted 9/29/2013 4:32:17 PM
Cosmic_Kush420 posted...
Where do you find taliana. I found her once on my first play through of the game but it was completely by accident. now that i'm trying to find her i cant seem to locate her. i know you find her on the side of the road next to a wrecked car but idk where, i'm pretty sure it was a dirt path that i found her on too

At the north part there's a circle part of the highway, she's just a little before that in the middle of the two lanes
---
XboxLive: alphaomegatitan PSN: Jawzzus
Skyrim Story: http://throughroughandtumble.blogspot.com