A GTA with no police please!!

#1LansfieldPosted 9/27/2013 3:44:19 AM
Seriously, they are like everywhere. In RDR, you could kill people in a desert without being wanted. But here it is like they can see you from satellites.

I think the game would be more fun with a laxer police force. Like not minding you for punching a hobo or something.
#2Gobstoppers12Posted 9/27/2013 3:44:57 AM
They do, man. It's political satire, m i rite?
---
If I were a woman, I would spend my entire day kissing other women. I don't understand gay men or straight women.-- Jim, The Newsroom
#3dragonUK82Posted 9/27/2013 3:45:56 AM
A crime based game with no police... YAWN.
---
PSN: DragonUK82
From Her0 to Zer0.
#4POOKISTANPosted 9/27/2013 3:47:19 AM
In GTA IV's online you could turn off police, sooo... Wait a few more days and most likely you'll get your wish!
#5sirfailalotPosted 9/27/2013 3:51:18 AM
At the very least a GTA where the cops don't magically know you just beat two hillbillies to death with no witnesses for miles. So damned sick of psychic cops in every game ever. The day cops arrive on the scene of a murder in less than a minute and a half in the sticks I'll believe this crap can be okay. Till then, stop it rockstar, no one likes psychic cops.
#68f9g43k8ku7335pPosted 9/27/2013 4:32:29 AM
sirfailalot posted...
At the very least a GTA where the cops don't magically know you just beat two hillbillies.

This is what gets me off the most. I want to get in fist fights without cops showing up every damn time, like hell, if I want to get in a fist fight with some thugs let us slug it out like men.
#7colum24Posted 9/27/2013 4:41:18 AM
8f9g43k8ku7335p posted...
sirfailalot posted...
At the very least a GTA where the cops don't magically know you just beat two hillbillies.

This is what gets me off the most. I want to get in fist fights without cops showing up every damn time, like hell, if I want to get in a fist fight with some thugs let us slug it out like men.

The cops get you off?

Wait, wut?
---
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil
#8CornwallacePosted 9/27/2013 4:43:49 AM
In old GTA games I'd run over a group of 2+ people and sometimes get away without a wanted level. If I was going fast enough in VC I could mow down a cop even without the 2 star wanted.
Now I have to be careful not to even stand too close to a pedestrian too long or they'll call the police. If I steal a car, somebody will call the police. It's maddening.

I want GTA VI to be Vice City in 1989 so not everybody has a cell phone.
---
http://creativegametheory.com/ Tower Defense Game, Betaa!
#98f9g43k8ku7335pPosted 9/27/2013 4:50:23 AM
colum24 posted...
sirfailalot posted...

The cops get you off?

Wait, wut?

Only when using Trevor
#10colum24Posted 9/27/2013 5:07:53 AM
colum24 posted...
sirfailalot posted...

The cops get you off?

Wait, wut?

Only when using Trevor

Trevor could get off on anything haha.
---
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil