What increases which stat?

#1HotsumaruPosted 9/27/2013 4:27:40 AM
So tennis and golf both increase strength for all character and yoga increases Mikes special and slightly increases lung capacity is there any other activities that give bonuses? Anything to increase Franklin and Trevors special stat?
#2OhhhSnakesPosted 9/27/2013 6:11:38 AM(edited)
Here are some ways to increase different skills.

Driving
Increased 1% for 10 seconds of wheelie 1% for every second in air. 1% for four wheeled landing.
Can raise the most with four wheeled landing in stunt jump.

Flying
1% flying 10 minutes Flying School increases it quickly.

Lung Capacity
1% per minute underwater.

Strength
Increased 1% for every 20 punches. Also playing golf, tennis, and darts increases it as well.

Stealth
Increased 1% for every 49 yards walked in stealth. Also increases 1.5% for every 2 stealth kills.

Stamina
1% every 18 yards ran/minute swam/minute cycled.

Shooting
3% for gold in shooting range challenge. 2% for silver. 1% bronze, and obviously shooting people(when on missions it increases at a faster pace).

Special
Franklin- Near vehicle miss, Drifting, Driving through incoming traffic, driving 90% of vehicle speed.

Michael- Head shot 7.5%, Stealth kill 10%, health drop below 25% 20% raise, high speed in vehicle.

Trevor- Kill person in explosion 15%, Headshot 7.5%, Falling over/down, high vehicle speed, bumping peds, rammed by vehicle, failing mission, taking damage.
#3daddydivinePosted 9/27/2013 7:44:35 AM
Why is this not stickied?
---
"Where are all these people that dont like chicken and watermelons...?" - Dave Chappelle
#4Cobra1010Posted 9/27/2013 8:15:36 AM
Looks like stealth and Lung capacity is going to be a pain in the ass to grind.
---
GG Riot
http://i.imgur.com/Hs8Y1vQ.png
#5peephole303Posted 9/27/2013 8:23:11 AM
daddydivine posted...
Why is this not stickied?

because it deserves its own faqs in the faqs section
#6NucleartacsPosted 9/27/2013 8:31:08 AM
Cobra1010 posted...
Looks like stealth and Lung capacity is going to be a pain in the ass to grind.

Walk to a couple missions in stealth mode and you'll max out everyone. Took a total of maybe 40 minutes. Lung capacity is easy as well......

***Minor spoiler***

Get all of your characters in water deep enough to dive, make sure they are no where near each other. Now switch characters every time someone is about to drown. When you switch characters it refills their meter. Do this until everyone is maxed. Maxed mine in 30 minutes doing this.
---
Get in the van, I am candy. - ZANG_BA
#7squiggy9996999Posted 9/27/2013 11:09:58 AM
is there a reason/benefit to max stealth?

GTA is the one game where i am anti stealth. i play this to be a gangster, not a ninja.
---
I want to agree with you but then we'd BOTH be wrong...
#8MultiKoopaPosted 9/27/2013 11:24:30 PM
Strength and Driving seem to be the worst to level. Any good tips for leveling those?
---
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
#9Gladion20Posted 9/27/2013 11:25:36 PM
MultiKoopa posted...
Strength and Driving seem to be the worst to level. Any good tips for leveling those?

Driving: Drive fast on the other side of the road, and weave inbetween cars.

Strength: Play tennis, best way I've found to level it up, golf and darts are suppose to do the same, but I haven't played them.
---
XboxLive: alphaomegatitan PSN: Jawzzus
Skyrim Story: http://throughroughandtumble.blogspot.com
#10zombiehunting84Posted 9/30/2013 8:31:36 AM
OhhhSnakes posted...
Here are some ways to increase different skills.

Driving
Increased 1% for 10 seconds of wheelie 1% for every second in air. 1% for four wheeled landing.
Can raise the most with four wheeled landing in stunt jump.

Flying
1% flying 10 minutes Flying School increases it quickly.

Lung Capacity
1% per minute underwater.

Strength
Increased 1% for every 20 punches. Also playing golf, tennis, and darts increases it as well.

Stealth
Increased 1% for every 49 yards walked in stealth. Also increases 1.5% for every 2 stealth kills.

Stamina
1% every 18 yards ran/minute swam/minute cycled.

Shooting
3% for gold in shooting range challenge. 2% for silver. 1% bronze, and obviously shooting people(when on missions it increases at a faster pace).

Special
Franklin- Near vehicle miss, Drifting, Driving through incoming traffic, driving 90% of vehicle speed.

Michael- Head shot 7.5%, Stealth kill 10%, health drop below 25% 20% raise, high speed in vehicle.

Trevor- Kill person in explosion 15%, Headshot 7.5%, Falling over/down, high vehicle speed, bumping peds, rammed by vehicle, failing mission, taking damage.

Doesnt Yoga help increase Michaels Special as well?
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84