fruit share price? in 'Vice assassination'

#1nesrtkfanPosted 9/27/2013 8:41:46 AM
lester mission to kill a guy from facade, and lester mentions that he will be looking at fruit share price.

knowing that's my cue to buy up as much stock in fruit as possible, i load up the stock market but i have no idea which stock he's talking about

i imagine lester means the ifruit thing? or is it something else?

does anyone know, tia
#2KrY25Posted 9/27/2013 8:46:48 AM
You find it in bawsaq its called fruit
---
PSN- kry-24 XBL-kry21985
#3nesrtkfan(Topic Creator)Posted 9/27/2013 8:51:43 AM
isn't that a player market though, how is my mission going to affect the value? or if everyone who runs the mission then isnt the fruit price way over the top by now seeing how everyone who does the kill drives the price up?

besides bawsaq is always down for maintenance (as in right now)

so im guessing no stock profit on this one
#4SigarmzPosted 9/27/2013 9:00:49 AM
The Lester missions are a special exception for Bawsaq. If you want the most money just wait till it's back up.
#5jasomramirez666Posted 9/27/2013 9:07:26 AM
I finished this mission a few days ago, bought fruit stocks for all characters. Almost a week in game time has passed and ive only seen 1.5% increase in value. Is it supposed to go higher at some point? And how high - 10% or 20% or more?

I remember doing the jury assasination, the stocks went up for debonaire around 20%, i tought it would go higher so i waited, next time i checked it i was sown 20%! I lost money instead of making it...
#6jasomramirez666Posted 9/27/2013 9:16:19 AM
jasomramirez666 posted...
I finished this mission a few days ago, bought fruit stocks for all characters. Almost a week in game time has passed and ive only seen 1.5% increase in value. Is it supposed to go higher at some point? And how high - 10% or 20% or more?

I remember doing the jury assasination, the stocks went up for debonaire around 20%, i tought it would go higher so i waited, next time i checked it i was sown 20%! I lost money instead of making it...

Bump. Fast board.
#7Xx_King_Beef_xXPosted 9/27/2013 9:18:51 AM
As much as I hate using guides before completing a game the first time, those assassination missions are the one exception for me when it comes to looking at a guide before doing them. The best way to get maximum profit from them is to look at what you should have your characters invest in before you start the mission or immediately after you complete it.
---
I have to return some videotapes.
#8midgarPosted 9/27/2013 9:24:38 AM
I'm considering going back a little and having every character invest in them ahead of time.
Like switch to each one, invest whatever will rise, THEN do the missions with Franklin.
---
[This sig has been stabbed by Ray Lewis]
#9robd42Posted 9/30/2013 1:56:41 AM
Buy it before the assassination. Wait about 6 to 8 hours in game, check price and sell it, I got 50% return on the investment, so went from 120M each toon to 180M plus each toon.
---
Contradictions do not exist. Whenever you think you are facing a contradiction, check you premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. - Ayn Rand
#10Rapscallion84Posted 9/30/2013 1:58:41 AM
I'm sure it glitched for me. I got 0% growth in Fruit for several days after the assassination, and it wasn't over a weekend. Same thing happened for another mission. I was only able to make money on the last two, the others were 0% change.