How to make $1.5 BILLION playing the stocks.

#361TymE_Posted 12/26/2013 5:49:56 PMmessage detail
Good looking out on this guide. I did everything you said and ended up with about $1.7 billion.
#362Safer_777Posted 1/3/2014 4:12:23 PMmessage detail
Nice guide. Thanks to all the people.
---
Why do we exist?What happens when we stop existing?
#363LionheartCJPosted 1/4/2014 2:58:44 PMmessage detail
Oh how i wish i saw this before i done those assasination missions, now im stuck waiting for $180,000,000 from my properties (For the cinema and golf course)

Love this game to bits, but there really should of been more ways to make a decent amount of money
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkwiQmGWK4c - Oh Don Piaaaaaano
#364TrentallicAPosted 1/7/2014 7:36:45 PMmessage detail
I'm an xbox player but there are no relevant topics. I'm starting a new game since my old save file was corrupted by the internet glitch.

So in my new save file I got to the point where I couldn't proceed with the story until I competed the first assassination mission. I couldn't get Betta to go above 50% stock gain. Wasn't it supposed to go up to 80? Were the payouts patched?
---
To defy the laws of tradition, is a crusade only of the brave.
GT - Trantula45
#365tri sapphirePosted 1/8/2014 3:31:20 AMmessage detail
TrentallicA posted...
I'm an xbox player but there are no relevant topics. I'm starting a new game since my old save file was corrupted by the internet glitch.

So in my new save file I got to the point where I couldn't proceed with the story until I competed the first assassination mission. I couldn't get Betta to go above 50% stock gain. Wasn't it supposed to go up to 80? Were the payouts patched?

I think one of the newer patches nerfed it. Which sucks, since you have to be up to date and logged in in order to have the other stock market available.
---
"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed...I must simply laugh!!."- Magus
#366MegamanXfan21xxPosted 1/8/2014 3:06:00 PMmessage detail
What do you have against us making money, Rockstar?
---
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 18
Waiting for: Watch_Dogs, Just Cause 3, NA release of Yakuza 5/1&2 HD
#367UnfairRepresentPosted 1/8/2014 5:53:59 PMmessage detail
tri sapphire posted...
TrentallicA posted...

I think one of the newer patches nerfed it. Which sucks, since you have to be up to date and logged in in order to have the other stock market available.

Damnnnn
---
^ Hey now that's completely unfair!
http://i.imgur.com/45yVrRr.jpg
#368tri sapphirePosted 1/9/2014 5:51:02 AMmessage detail
UnfairRepresent posted...
tri sapphire posted...
TrentallicA posted...

Damnnnn

Wait...just did it on my file (fully patched, signed in), and it went up 80%.

Maybe reload and try again? Did you try sleeping afterwards, and how did you do the mission (sniper, bomb, etc)?
---
"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed...I must simply laugh!!."- Magus
#369TrentallicAPosted 1/9/2014 5:16:15 PMmessage detail
I hope they didn't nerf it. In the mission I went with the sniper, and I tried to sleep checking each time. The max it went up to was 50% before it went down again. I'll load an old save and try it again.
---
To defy the laws of tradition, is a crusade only of the brave.
GT - Trantula45
#370tri sapphirePosted 1/9/2014 6:01:47 PMmessage detail
Could be you overshot it with the sleep. I waited for a bit until it was at around 40%, then slept once and it went up to around 75%. Then I just waited for a few minutes, and it eventually topped out at around 80%.
---