How to make $1.5 BILLION playing the stocks.

#371TrentallicAPosted 1/9/2014 7:34:06 PMmessage detail
Has anyone else tried this recently? I tried again and it still maxed out at 50. I'm going to play through te rest of the game and see if the later assassination missions got nerfed, and if they did I'll let you guys know.
---
To defy the laws of tradition, is a crusade only of the brave.
GT - Trantula45
#372chaosinuyashaPosted 1/17/2014 3:05:50 PMmessage detail
Just curious but is it really NEEDED to get 1.5 billion? I ask as I was planning to use my earnings from the first assassination mission to buy some of the more pricey properties like LSC and the airfield. Or would I get enough money via story missions to buy those?
---
PSN: ChaosInuYasha (if you add me make sure you give me fair warning as to where you met me and why you wanna add me)
#373STG DeathbotPosted 1/17/2014 4:39:13 PMmessage detail
By the end of the story, you should have enough to buy a few of the properties, but you will have nowhere near enough money to buy the theaters and golf club. It should also be noted that only property that is profitable is LSC in Sandy Shores and I only deem that one profitable because you can mod every car for free (even the ones used for the last heist) and that saves you a lot of money.
---
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 8GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | SLi eVGA GTX 670 4GB VRAM 1006/1084/6008 | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440
#374NintendoDudeGuyPosted 1/18/2014 9:39:37 AMmessage detail
Just did Paleto Score. Someone said Cluckin Bell drops 75% after(?). When? It's not moving.

Also, CoolBeans (BAN) says almost -500%. O_o Will they recover?
---
"Please... never do anything as crazy as that again...."
"...I'll think about it."
#375Deadshot2802Posted 1/28/2014 6:01:00 PMmessage detail
I'm currently trying to do this method, but for some reason it claims the stock market server is down for maintenance on the BAWSAC page and won't let me invest in anything. Anyone have solution and fast? I've down nearly 44 in game hours since the Hotel Assassination.
#376MegamanXfan21xxPosted 1/28/2014 7:20:11 PMmessage detail
Deadshot2802 posted...
I'm currently trying to do this method, but for some reason it claims the stock market server is down for maintenance on the BAWSAC page and won't let me invest in anything. Anyone have solution and fast? I've down nearly 44 in game hours since the Hotel Assassination.

Sign in to PSN.
---
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 18
Waiting for: Watch_Dogs, Just Cause 3, NA release of Yakuza 5/1&2 HD
#377LazarusNecrosisPosted 2/7/2014 11:52:49 AMmessage detail
NintendoDudeGuy posted...
What in the... You invest for some missions on the online stocks because those stocks aren't also offline for some reason?

How does that even make sense? Does it even affect other peoples' online stocks when those missions are done, like some freakish connected parallel timelines thing?

I thought online stocks were only special versions of stocks affected by stuff like lots of players blowing up things related to a stock.

In other words, no internet connection means they screwed you out of a lot of money in these missions.
Pointless internet requirement in a single player mode?
"Why oh why do you exist?"

THIS!! So much this! I don't have any way to play with an internet connection. Does anyone know if you can make any money only using the LCN stocks with this method? Has anyone tried it this way? I would love to know how much money is made if only the LCN stocks are used. I would be very upset if the only way I can buy all the properties is to do a million cab fares or destroy a hundred thousand armored cars.
---
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis 130 Sorc Main Pawn: Nicholas, 130 Tank Fighter
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. --Gaiden Shinji 1E 490
#378dimebagdrlPosted 2/9/2014 9:26:53 PMmessage detail
EGMRULZ posted...
Why would you even need all that cash anyway?

They are releasing new single player content in the future. story DLC that adds to the game world. probably more things to buy on top of everything.
---
"Don't fight with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." - A guy who clearly lost the fight.
#379dave_is_slickPosted 2/13/2014 2:07:32 AMmessage detail(edited)
Redwood never peaked for me. My last check just now showed it at 1.39, the highest it's been after a f***ing week and a half of waiting.
---
Sigs are overrated.
#380tri sapphirePosted 2/14/2014 7:37:18 AMmessage detail
dave_is_slick posted...
Redwood never peaked for me. My last check just now showed it at 1.39, the highest it's been after a f***ing week and a half of waiting.

I sort of had that problem as well. Slept for more than two days and it didn't change at all.

Try leaving the safehouse and walking around for a minute or so. After I did that, it instantly jumped up to 300%.
---
"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed...I must simply laugh!!."- Magus