How to make $1.5 BILLION playing the stocks.

#41langtudaquenPosted 9/28/2013 4:50:29 PMmessage detail
Nice find, i can buy property now.
---
PSN - BinhP
#42xnoelzPosted 9/28/2013 6:45:50 PMmessage detail
Not sticky anymore?
---
"...Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright..."
#43Captain_Sexy_TPosted 9/28/2013 6:46:29 PMmessage detail
xnoelz posted...
Not sticky anymore?

I don't get it, why was this unstickied?
---
#44night_stunPosted 9/28/2013 6:55:06 PMmessage detail
Captain_Sexy_T posted...
xnoelz posted...
Not sticky anymore?

night_stun posted...
if i beat the game and did most to every missions can i still do this?

im guessing since no one answered this question, this whole topic is useless. most ppl are not going to start a new game just to get money
#45CrackaMonkay(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 7:33:37 PMmessage detail
night_stun posted...
Captain_Sexy_T posted...
xnoelz posted...
Not sticky anymore?

night_stun posted...
if i beat the game and did most to every missions can i still do this?

im guessing since no one answered this question, this whole topic is useless. most ppl are not going to start a new game just to get money

Well that's BS that the first topic I finally get stickied in 7 years of Gfaqs gets UNSTICKIED! Also, almost everyone I know has restarted to get the money so they can buy the properties. I have a friends list of 40-50 people.... So yeah, there's quite a few who would restart just to get money. Especially when the only way to get 100% is to have enough money to buy all the properties........

Come on mods, why do you hate me so much?

To answer your question, no, you can't do this if you've completed Lester's assassination missions, but that doesn't call for my topic becoming unstickied.

WTF man :(

Guys, if you would, you should keep requesting a sticky, if you haven't already. Otherwise, people will just post this again, or ask how to make money and clutter the board more....
---
PSN: joe_mgs
http://r3d4life.forumotion.ca
#46CrackaMonkay(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2013 10:18:48 PMmessage detail
Bump
---
PSN: joe_mgs
http://r3d4life.forumotion.ca
#47ukeguy808Posted 9/28/2013 11:02:37 PMmessage detail
Bump
---
We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
#48digUbetterdeadPosted 9/28/2013 11:05:51 PMmessage detail
why the hell was this unstickied? i guess we just have to keep bumping it or something.
---
Sarcasm is lazy man's humor.
#49down585Posted 9/28/2013 11:17:25 PMmessage detail
Sticky requested, I'm tired of people asking about stocks and this is the first time I've seen this written well.
---
Everybody stop quoting the whole freakin' post. Try "hey so and so" or quote the last sentence.
#50DaRq_MiNoSPosted 9/28/2013 11:17:31 PMmessage detail
Aren't you supposed to invest in Gold Coast before the final heist too? (or is it after) I didn't and heard on the radio that gold prices went up.