What's the best song you heard so far in GTAV?

#1jason19192Posted 9/29/2013 1:04:29 AM(edited)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt3PcA4UvPA

IMO this is the best song I ever heard in GTA history.
#2digUbetterdeadPosted 9/29/2013 1:00:01 AM
link doesnt work

sleepwalking by the chain gang of 1974 is the best song from the game imo. i cant stop raving about that band. anybody who likes that song should check out their album.

im also liking.. i think its called radio mirror park? there are some cool songs on there. but i dont know any by name yet.
---
Sarcasm is lazy man's humor.
#3jason19192(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 1:02:56 AM
digUbetterdead posted...
link doesnt work

sleepwalking by the chain gang of 1974 is the best song from the game imo. i cant stop raving about that band. anybody who likes that song should check out their album.

im also liking.. i think its called radio mirror park? there are some cool songs on there. but i dont know any by name yet.

Hahahhahahhaa that's the song I put, I'll fix the link. The song is so freaking amazing.
#4digUbetterdeadPosted 9/29/2013 1:10:03 AM(edited)
lol yeah, see? check out their album. its called wayward fire. or HIS album i should say. according to an interview the singer did, he (his name escapes me) pretty much did the whole album himself. he just has a touring band.

oh and you know what, i noticed that a different version of that song is used in the game. i havent found it ANYWHERE on the internet yet but its definitely different in the game. there arent as many "hoo hoo hoo's" and the bridge is different. im used to the one you linked but i kinda like the in-game version better. i wish i could find it.
---
#5jason19192(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2013 1:08:52 AM(edited)
digUbetterdead posted...
lol yeah, see? check out their album. its called wayward fire. or HIS album i should say. according to an interview the singer did, he (his name escapes me) pretty much did the whole album himself. he just has a touring band.

I'll definitely check it out.
#6digUbetterdeadPosted 9/29/2013 1:19:27 AM(edited)
edit: found that other version... im guessing its an official version because it looks like it was uploaded by the artist... but why is there another version floating around all over youtube? whered it come from lol

https://soundcloud.com/thechaingangof1974

first one down.
---
#7disneyland5Posted 9/29/2013 1:16:25 AM
Mind Playing Tricks On Me by GETO BOYS. Great song. Bring back good memories. SPACE Radio is also pretty sweet.
#8bigtiggie23Posted 9/29/2013 1:18:43 AM
I'm Free by Kenny Loggins

Also it wasn't until a few nights ago that I learned Loggins was the DJ for that station.
---
I saw a sign saying "Psychic coming soon". If they really were psychic, wouldn't they know the exact day they would be here?
#9United_WorldPosted 9/29/2013 1:19:26 AM
"Crawling After You"
---
Give it to me, baby.
http://s15.postimg.org/g9xum1xi3/instaquote_23_09_2013_22_41_18_1.png
#10HoosierGuy88Posted 9/29/2013 1:24:22 AM
What A Fool Believes - The Doobie Brothers

Los Santos Rock Radio is all I listen to in this game.