This game made it impossible to up Franklin's strength

#1Red HazePosted 9/29/2013 4:07:15 PM
...come on Rockstar you gave ol Frank no advantages in this game.
---
GF's Official BBW lover - Thick Chicks can get it too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AM-lISXQFlo
#2spikethedevilPosted 9/29/2013 4:08:40 PM
Doing sports helps
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#3Mcbobin87Posted 9/29/2013 4:19:27 PM
you can also just run down the street punching people. that levels up strength as well.
#4NarcelesPosted 9/29/2013 4:20:30 PM
No advantages? He's the best character for getting away from police, and gets bullet time drive-by shooting. He's the best character IMO.
---
"Narceles, don't try to argue or reason with hippies and commies." -menalaos1971
Lazarus threw the party. Lazarus threw the fight.
#5McGriff67Posted 9/29/2013 4:28:06 PM
I had to get into so many fist fights just to max out his strength. I fear the racist remarks that will follow this but I don't know why Franklin can't play tennis. He is the youngest and most athletic of the trio so it doesn't make sense why he can't play. Tennis is more inclusive than golf right?
---
I finally get to change my sig! The New York Knicks are no longer laughing stocks! 2012-13 Atlantic Division Champs! 11/20/12
#6ShadowKnight_42Posted 9/29/2013 5:37:21 PM
I just love the fact you can cold-cock people on the street and rather than them simply taking damage and either bolting or turning around to fight, sometimes they just get knocked the f*ck out! I was walking down the road and someone made some rude comment. So I turn around, as they're talking on their phone, and I walked up behind them, and WHAM! Instant $17 and they just lay there, in the fetal position, by the curb. With that ability, who needs to level strength?
#7James_UptonPosted 9/29/2013 5:39:56 PM
ShadowKnight_42 posted...
I just love the fact you can cold-**** people on the street and rather than them simply taking damage and either bolting or turning around to fight, sometimes they just get knocked the f*ck out! I was walking down the road and someone made some rude comment. So I turn around, as they're talking on their phone, and I walked up behind them, and WHAM! Instant $17 and they just lay there, in the fetal position, by the curb. With that ability, who needs to level strength?

This... I ****ing love clocking people.
If you want a fist fight though all you need to do is lock on in front of them and they'll react or run away.
#8The moonlight knightPosted 9/29/2013 5:46:01 PM
Franklin probably can't play tennis because he has 0 interest in it.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#9witmax34Posted 9/29/2013 5:48:54 PM
There aren't any good tennis players that are black men.
---
"You're what the hipsters aspire to be. You are the proto-hipster."
#10NorthlanePosted 9/29/2013 5:51:42 PM
I don't understand why they didn't just let Franklin lift weights to raise his strength

Dude's obviously got swole arms
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lx59irOPJF1qhpfnjo1_500.jpg