Ready for GTA Online? Add your PSN ID here.

#1supermoc10Posted 9/30/2013 11:46:24 AM
Hello everyone. With GTA Online coming out tomorrow, I thought I'd make a thread where people could leave their usernames so that we can all add each other. I'm doing this because GTA Online doesn't seem like the kind of game you want to play with randoms. I want to play with people I know won't backstab me after we rob a bank together and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

My PSN ID is "supermoc10". I plan on mostly doing missions, heists and robbing stores. However, you can also hit me up if you want to do some races (car, bikes, planes, whatever), basejumping, tennis and deathmatches.

I also created a crew called "Rogue Saints" (original, I know) in case your interested in joining a crew but I don't think it's as important as adding each other to our friend lists. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/rogue_saints

If you are looking for people to play GTA Online with, please leave your PSN ID and tell us what you plan on doing in GTA Online. You can also leave your crew's name if you're looking for members.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#2ChaoticKnucklesPosted 9/30/2013 12:01:55 PM
supermoc10 posted...
Hello everyone. With GTA Online coming out tomorrow, I thought I'd make a thread where people could leave their usernames so that we can all add each other. I'm doing this because GTA Online doesn't seem like the kind of game you want to play with randoms. I want to play with people I know won't backstab me after we rob a bank together and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

My PSN ID is "supermoc10". I plan on mostly doing missions, heists and robbing stores. However, you can also hit me up if you want to do some races (car, bikes, planes, whatever), basejumping, tennis and deathmatches.

I also created a crew called "Rogue Saints" (original, I know) in case your interested in joining a crew but I don't think it's as important as adding each other to our friend lists. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/rogue_saints

If you are looking for people to play GTA Online with, please leave your PSN ID and tell us what you plan on doing in GTA Online. You can also leave your crew's name if you're looking for members.

Sounds like you play the same way that I do, or at least plan to play the same way that I plan to play. Add me, PSN ID is PlumLoco, eastern US time zone. I'm gonna join your crew as well, we'll get an experience bonus if we complete jobs as part of a crew.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#3ChaoticKnucklesPosted 9/30/2013 12:14:21 PM
Wouldn't let me join your crew for some reason, you might need to add me.
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#4Blkbmwx506Posted 9/30/2013 12:22:12 PM
I'm 35+ and play mainly at night during the week and on weekends. I'm looking for legit online play. My psn is Blkbmwx506
#5supermoc10(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2013 12:23:54 PM
ChaoticKnuckles posted...
Wouldn't let me join your crew for some reason, you might need to add me.

I'll add you.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#6soadx2003Posted 9/30/2013 12:30:31 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun, my PSN is Rcmorr09.
#7VladIIITepesPosted 9/30/2013 12:32:18 PM
Add me to play some GTA online, mainly want to do heist and what not, PSN name is
CalamitousVirtue no mic right now but I am a mature gamer who wants to have some good ol fun.
#8shawn501Posted 9/30/2013 12:42:39 PM
Hi add me, my psn is shawn501 I have a mic but live in the uk so depending on time zones I might be on at different times to some of you
#9HalfazedninjaPosted 9/30/2013 12:46:53 PM
Yeah add me. I have a mic too (I think that's going to be helpful here)
---
PSN, Steam: Halfazedninja
http://www.theninjaverse.wordpress.com
#10gamedaddy25Posted 9/30/2013 12:51:19 PM
Cool. Let's do it. CharlesJ27
---
psn charlesj24