iFruit App

#1ChaoticKnucklesPosted 10/2/2013 10:39:15 AM
I know everyone is focused on the issues with the online mode right now, but I noticed something weird on the iFruit app. In the Los Santos Customs part of the app, Franklin and his car say "Locked", while Michael and Trevor are available.

In my game I can play as all 3 though it's not like Franklin is greyed out or anything. Has this happened to anyone else and if so, do you maybe have a solution for fixing it?
---
I boosted some of my trophies. Please, judge me about it.
#2ChaoticKnuckles(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 11:13:43 AM
Anyone?
---
#3ash274Posted 10/2/2013 11:19:18 AM
It's working on mine. The last thing I drove was his green bike, so THAT's the vehicle I have for him to modify. The app only lets you change the color, tire-smoke color, exhaust sound, and horn sound for that bike.
---
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1
#4bman52480Posted 10/2/2013 11:21:16 AM
I can't even log in to the app. And I'm 100% sure I am using the correct login info because I can use that same info to login to social club on Safari or on my PC.
---
We don't have time for this, the Pasteur's core is going to breach!!
#5TheRunner PDPosted 10/2/2013 11:26:04 AM
See if there's ANYTHING to complain about (not trying to do my schtick with the caps. Italics tags are annoying on my phone), the app being iPhone exclusive is it. I have a GS3 and am legitimately locked out of gameplay elements involving Chop because of it. I thought bringing Chop along would be cool but without the app it's pointless.
---
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
#6ChaoticKnuckles(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 11:43:37 AM
ash274 posted...
It's working on mine. The last thing I drove was his green bike, so THAT's the vehicle I have for him to modify. The app only lets you change the color, tire-smoke color, exhaust sound, and horn sound for that bike.

Hmmm...I can switch to Franklin but haven't done so yet, maybe I'll switch to him and take a car to LSC and change the tags or something, something cheap and see if that fixes it.
---