How to get in submarine?

#1MashiyyatPosted 10/2/2013 12:00:37 PM
So I detached the sub form the ship in the mission that you need to do so, it drops into the water i jump overboard to go get it and the game says to climb on top of the sub to get in. This is the part where I'm hung up at, i've climbed on top and T does nothing just stands there. I keep diving off swimming around aand climbing back up but still nothing. I've tried every button combination i can think of to interact and i got nothing still, just how the hell am i supposed to get in the thing?
#2Poundx2Posted 10/2/2013 12:01:32 PM
After you climb on top of it, get near the hatch and press triangle.
---
I know what I did was wrong, but they were so pretty.
#3gtaking5Posted 10/2/2013 12:03:09 PM
It's a vehicle. You still have to press Triangle. Why you didn't try that is beyond me. And no. This is not the first time I've read about people having problems getting in the sub.
---
Nobody tells me what I want!
#4Mashiyyat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2013 12:06:34 PM
I did try that earlier, along with every other button lol. I'll give it another try though and hopefully that'll work and my game isnt glitched out :( Thanks
#5gunzz_n_mixPosted 10/2/2013 12:07:19 PM
Square to limb up - triangle to get in
---
PSN: jgunzzz
You bring the wine, I'll cut the cheese.
#6Board_ColliePosted 10/3/2013 2:24:23 AM
It's a known glitch, simpy start a new game to fix this.
#7jonny41177Posted 10/3/2013 2:34:47 AM
gunzz_n_mix posted...
Square to limb up - triangle to get in

This but you can't be on the hatch door or it won't open you need to be near it, if that don't work just restart that mission again lol no need for new game unless it won't open after restart.