Do random events appear more than once?

#1sandpeoplechoirPosted 10/3/2013 6:43:49 PM
I picked up these two guys who were robbing someone and needed a getaway car; I drove into the los santos customs shop hoping to ditch cops but when I did this the two guys I picked up disappeared and I got no credit for the mission. Will I get another chance to complete random events like this?
#2JONlCSPosted 10/3/2013 6:48:43 PM
dont worry, that encounter will respawn.

i killed those 2 earlier in the game. still respawned to me.
---
JawnixPSboy
http://i.imgur.com/Of7nwZU.jpg
#3zyrax2301Posted 10/3/2013 6:48:46 PM
Pretty sure they'll only reappear if you fail them. If you succeed, they don't come back.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#4nurnbergPosted 10/3/2013 6:49:25 PM
I think so... For example there is this event at one place where a woman pretends to need help, then you are ambushed by thieves. I got murdered twice there...
---
Official Gamefaqs thread killer
#5Devil1337JinPosted 10/3/2013 7:15:40 PM
nurnberg posted...
I think so... For example there is this event at one place where a woman pretends to need help, then you are ambushed by thieves. I got murdered twice there...

i pop them wanna wangsters and chased down the chick and knifed her in the neck.... Good times..

Two drunk ppl, i dropped off with treavor but another time i picked up some woman, that wanted to surprise her BF.... and i dropped her off at the cult.... felt a lil bad....
#6RamboCell29Posted 10/3/2013 8:22:11 PM
I did one as Trevor on a dirt trail and ran into the remains of a fight over an obvious drug exchange between 2 latino gangs. I took the money (20 grand) and was attacked as I drove off.

Lesson Learned: Don't try to outrun angry drug dealers with magnetic aim on a Sanchez.
---
Don't support the destruction of gaming. Don't buy an Xbox One.