Can you redo random events? *SPOILER*

#1WatmanwatPosted 10/3/2013 8:44:08 PM
I'm trying to make the police shootout happen again in Harmony. Can I get it to work? I want that Phoenix the guy has.

Or is there anyway to get the Phoenix to spawn?
---
GT: Ace 0f Clubz <-- 0f has a zero.
Other Level Racing #1180 http://tinyurl.com/1180OLR
#2megamaticsPosted 10/3/2013 8:44:46 PM
Yes. They do sometimes take awhile to respawn.
---
GamerTag: RaymondMic/OptimusMega PSN: Optimus Mega
SteamProfile: Megamatics
#3Watmanwat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2013 8:45:59 PM
megamatics posted...
Yes. They do sometimes take awhile to respawn.

I did this mission the first time I was Trevor. I beat the game and still can't get it. >.>
---
GT: Ace 0f Clubz <-- 0f has a zero.
Other Level Racing #1180 http://tinyurl.com/1180OLR
#4AnonUnknownPosted 10/4/2013 2:33:07 AM
Did you kill all cops or the bad guys? The event is considered completed and doesn't respawn if you did that.
#5burdi1arPosted 10/5/2013 11:51:55 AM
^how do u know this?
---
"Good night, I'll see you in your dreams, I'll be the clown holding a knife standing over your bed"- Stephen Colbert
#6AnonUnknownPosted 10/5/2013 12:04:47 PM(edited)
burdi1ar posted...
^how do u know this?

... because the random events that are not security trucks and robberies do not respawn, if completed properly?
#7JohnnyB21Posted 10/5/2013 1:17:56 PM
AnonUnknown posted...
burdi1ar posted...
^how do u know this?

... because the random events that are not security trucks and robberies do not respawn, if completed properly?

I know some of them don't respawn (like the girl driver you can hire) if it's completed. Would be nice to have a list of which ones didn't respawn.

What about the Tinkle guy? Does he respawn if you take his advice?
---
I went to a club last night. They played The twist, I did the twist. They played Jump, I jumped. They played "Come on Eileen"...I got kicked out.
#8wayshinPosted 10/5/2013 1:20:43 PM
I killed the guy who wanted a ride to the airport twice.
#9AnonUnknownPosted 10/5/2013 2:16:57 PM
JohnnyB21 posted...
AnonUnknown posted...
burdi1ar posted...
^how do u know this?

I know some of them don't respawn (like the girl driver you can hire) if it's completed. Would be nice to have a list of which ones didn't respawn.

What about the Tinkle guy? Does he respawn if you take his advice?

As i said, all but the ones mentioned above. I think i've used the wrong words though, i meant security vans and the people that get their wallet or ATM money stolen. If you fail the others, they keep respawning.
#10glusertyPosted 10/6/2013 9:27:21 PM
I one random event I really want to complete is the one with the trapped construction worker; I failed it twice, both times with Trevor.