About the ridiculous ending options in GTA 5 (minor spoilers)

#1DarkBlood1Posted 10/4/2013 6:32:24 AM
Why the A, B and C options are ridiculous:

- We are playing a sandbox-type game, the game never ends.
- This game is not linear/story-driven and doesn't have a new game+ feature.
- Just 25% of the game are main-missions, the rest are side-missions where a lot of them require a specific character (Stranger and Freaks or Trevor with the Altruist Cult).

For me who designed that is completely stupid, give me a new game+ feature and i will say nothing, give me that option after 100% completed reached and i don't care at all but not in game with a full-featured post-game...

I cant keep playing this game, sorry, and im at 30% with just a few missions done (i know the final option choice via spoiling), just cant tolerate such stupid option in a sandbox game.
#2MGZekePosted 10/4/2013 6:42:19 AM
Please cry some more, I find your bitterness amusing.
#3badbutttuesdayPosted 10/4/2013 6:50:21 AM
Then you are a sad little person. finish or don't finish, we don't care.
#4_kybalion_Posted 10/4/2013 7:11:20 AM
TC without spoiling toi much please (I'm less than halfway), what's wrong with option A and B?

I was under the impression that only ending C resulted in a character dying
---
ROFL!
#5Raging_waterPosted 10/4/2013 7:12:35 AM
TC please leave. We don't like good points being made against a game we all love.
---
I warn you Paul. If whoever that is hears something - or even if I hear something and think he may have heard - I will kill him, or them, then you, then myself.
#6Dr_KainPosted 10/4/2013 7:20:39 AM
So pick Choice C!! That is the one I chose and it was the best GTA ending ever.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, where having an opinion is a declaration of war.
#7jerky_666Posted 10/4/2013 7:22:41 AM
_kybalion_ posted...
TC without spoiling toi much please (I'm less than halfway), what's wrong with option A and B?

The opposite of that.
#8SarvisPosted 10/4/2013 7:23:27 AM
_kybalion_ posted...

You have that exactly backwards. Seriously how are people interpreting
A) kill Trevor
or
B) Kill Michael
as options where no one dies?
#9SarvisPosted 10/4/2013 7:23:57 AM
DarkBlood1 posted...
Why the A, B and C options are ridiculous:

- We are playing a sandbox-type game, the game never ends.
- This game is not linear/story-driven and doesn't have a new game+ feature.
- Just 25% of the game are main-missions, the rest are side-missions where a lot of them require a specific character (Stranger and Freaks or Trevor with the Altruist Cult).

For me who designed that is completely stupid, give me a new game+ feature and i will say nothing, give me that option after 100% completed reached and i don't care at all but not in game with a full-featured post-game...

I cant keep playing this game, sorry, and im at 30% with just a few missions done (i know the final option choice via spoiling), just cant tolerate such stupid option in a sandbox game.

Why exactly is it ridiculous when C keeps everyone alive?
#10Rodimus_PrimePosted 10/4/2013 7:39:27 AM
Feed us more tears. They sustain and empower us.
---
"Yeah, they're in the game. But if you don't buy them, you can't play as them. Why? Because F*** YOU GIVE ME MONEY!"-Angry Joe