Do bisness you buy make you a profit?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Do bisness you buy make you a profit?

User Info: IvoryKeys88

IvoryKeys88
3 years ago#11
fish2079 posted...
I love the McKinzie airfield. It is easy money if you need some change for weapons/car mods.

If you buy Los Santos Customs as Franklin you get free mods. Do you get free mods on weapons if you buy Ammu-Nation?
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.

User Info: fish2079

fish2079
3 years ago#12
IvoryKeys88 posted...
fish2079 posted...
I love the McKinzie airfield. It is easy money if you need some change for weapons/car mods.

If you buy Los Santos Customs as Franklin you get free mods. Do you get free mods on weapons if you buy Ammu-Nation?

I do not think you can buy Ammu-Nation. On the other hand, since only Franklin can get free car mods, Michael and Trevor still need some easy way for quick cash.

IvoryKeys88
3 years ago#13
If you see an armored truck driving around, hijack it or just shoot the back I think and get a nice $7,000. Just like doing Trevor's trafficking flight mission.
If you ever start taking things too seriously, just remember that we are talking monkeys on an organic spaceship flying through the universe.

User Info: Vegerunks

Vegerunks
3 years ago#14
Yea the best thing to do is get michael to buy the 3 theaters, Trevor buy the Golf club, and Franklin buy all the other ones.
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide Jpn PSN: CrimsonDeath24

User Info: OdinFear

OdinFear
3 years ago#15
IvoryKeys88 posted...
If you see an armored truck driving around, hijack it or just shoot the back I think and get a nice $7,000. Just like doing Trevor's trafficking flight mission.

yeah. sticky bomb or shotgun the doors to get them open. and the amount varies. ive picked up $15,000 before. but 99% of the time, i pick up $6,000 to $8,000.
RIP Khali (my 1st GFAQs account)
XBL GT - LUE Khali PSN - LUEKhali

IvoryKeys88
3 years ago#16
What part of town are they seen in most?

User Info: OdinFear

OdinFear
3 years ago#17
IvoryKeys88 posted...
What part of town are they seen in most?

ive seen them mostly just driving on the roads. but maybe try to P.O.I the banks and/or a few of the more busy areas like Del Perro Beach and the Vinewood area and cruise around those areas.
RIP Khali (my 1st GFAQs account)
XBL GT - LUE Khali PSN - LUEKhali

User Info: zyrax2301

zyrax2301
3 years ago#18
Eventually, sure. However, only Michael gets a respectable weekly income from the properties he can buy, and those are going to take a very long time to earn a profit.

I also bought the golf course with Michael and he gets about 750k per week, but it will take many many weeks to pay off all those millions of dollars.
Why? Because **** you is why.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Do bisness you buy make you a profit?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived