Which GTA city do you want to see in GTA 6?

#11Zenzi09Posted 10/6/2013 1:05:43 PM
ac2player posted...
Zenzi09 posted...
I wouldn't mind seeing their version of England again like in the original GTA. But any europeon city I. General would be neat.

R* already said it was an American game. They aren't leaving the country. The whole point is that it satirizes AMERICA. GTA isn't the same as it was with those first two games so don't say "It started as a British game."

Dan Houser said it himself: "but my own personal feeling is that GTA is America."

http://www.vg247.com/2013/09/19/rockstar-doesnt-see-another-grand-theft-auto-taking-place-in-london-is-interested-in-next-gen-tech/

England or any European place would be boring, anyway.

Don't care what they said really, the whole topic is a hypothetical.
---
60" LED check, GTA V check, 6 pack of home brew check
Lets rock
#12digitalwill2000Posted 10/6/2013 1:06:02 PM
GTA VIce city.

Though the whole "lol american political syste'" in games is becoming so tedious, I dont see why these game designers dont do some rrsearch (i.e love their jobs) and show us countries most of us have never visited before.
---
There was once a time when trolling didnt mean trolling. It meant 'criticism'. Somewhere along the line people stopped being able to take it.
#13CarnaliaBarcusPosted 10/6/2013 1:09:35 PM
Re satirizing America, yeah that's what they've done, but there's no reason they couldn't satirize someplace else too. It's not like they HAVE to do that just because it's what they've done.
#14EminentFatePosted 10/6/2013 1:10:23 PM
GTA VIce City
---
There's a troll in every man, and it stirs when you put a keyboard in his hand.
#15ac2playerPosted 10/6/2013 1:15:38 PM
CarnaliaBarcus posted...
Re satirizing America, yeah that's what they've done, but there's no reason they couldn't satirize someplace else too. It's not like they HAVE to do that just because it's what they've done.

The developers/writers said that, not me. It's their vision and if they feel it's only America than it's only America, and it's really not up for us to debate. It's their franchise.
---
PSN: coldkill77
"Yeah, you keep tellin yourself that bulls***." -Joel, TLoU
#16CarnaliaBarcusPosted 10/6/2013 1:18:07 PM
I'd like to see a GTA IV/GTA V-like update of Miami/South Florida/Vice City, too, though, partially because I lived in Miami and elsewhere in South Florida for many years. It would be fun to see a GTA modernization of it.

I'd like to see them do it so that one side is bordered by endless ocean, and the other side is bordered by endless Everglades.
#17CarnaliaBarcusPosted 10/6/2013 1:21:06 PM
ac2 sure they can do what they want, but I was just saying that there is no reason (other than them not wanting to do it) that it has to be set in the US.
#18ac2playerPosted 10/6/2013 1:23:14 PM
CarnaliaBarcus posted...
ac2 sure they can do what they want, but I was just saying that there is no reason (other than them not wanting to do it) that it has to be set in the US.

I know, but one reason it shouldn't be set elsewhere (ie Europe) is because it would be boring as hell and really not that funny.
---
PSN: coldkill77
"Yeah, you keep tellin yourself that bulls***." -Joel, TLoU
#19digitalwill2000Posted 10/6/2013 1:28:17 PM(edited)
ac2player posted...
CarnaliaBarcus posted...

I know, but one reason it shouldn't be set elsewhere (ie Europe) is because it would be boring as hell and really not that funny.

Lol and yet we're bored as hell with all these dull american settings. Europe is way more interesting, you claim the developers said something then clearly inject your own racism. The other reason they set it in america because they know the majority of gamers there, like you, are too closeminded and will QQ and whine if its set anywhere else.

Unless by boring you mean cuz no where else suffers from such childish problems that are easily exploitable in games, in which case I respectfully retract my statement.
---
There was once a time when trolling didnt mean trolling. It meant 'criticism'. Somewhere along the line people stopped being able to take it.
#20MGRRevengeancePosted 10/6/2013 1:27:44 PM
Enough of GTA, it should die out already.