Triathalon stamina?

#1HoosierGuy88Posted 10/6/2013 12:52:04 PM
I just started doing a triathalon and at the beginning there's a message saying to tap x to go faster but this will deplete your stamina. However it seems no matter how much I tap x my stamina bar is staying full. Is this a glitch? Is my stamina actually dropping but it's just not showing it? I am playing as Trevor with full stamina stat if that makes a difference.
#2Mtsmith85Posted 10/6/2013 12:54:52 PM
When your stamina stat is maxed out it doesn't deplete in triathlon events
#3An_Unkind_RGNPosted 10/6/2013 12:55:07 PM
yeah when your stamina reaches 100/100, the bar just doesn't decrease. Probably a reward for people getting their stamina up to that point, that reward being infinite sprint that is.

I doubt it is a glitch, as having less than 100/100 stamina for the final triathlon is very difficult to pull a first place out of... cheating npcs and their random boosts...
---
Real Cowboys and Real Indians!
#4SexySamSosa67Posted 10/6/2013 12:55:47 PM
It was depleting before the patch but after the patch it stays full.

Trail 3 will be a piece of cake
---
Eminem Is The Greatest Musician Of All Time
Shawn Michaels Is The Greatest Athlete Of All Time
#5An_Unkind_RGNPosted 10/6/2013 12:58:57 PM
SexySamSosa67 posted...
It was depleting before the patch but after the patch it stays full.

Trail 3 will be a piece of cake

It didn't deplete before the patch either when a character's stamina was maxed out. I did the final triathlon just yesterday before finally accepting patch 1.02 to see what online was like and my bar never depleted. I would also like to mention that I never downloaded/installed patch 1.01.
---
Real Cowboys and Real Indians!
#6HoosierGuy88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 1:01:19 PM
Alright thanks for the info. Good to know I don't have to worry about Trevor getting tired, I hear that final triathalon is a doozy.
#7zyrax2301Posted 10/6/2013 1:09:05 PM
The last triathalon isn't really a challenge to win, it's just a pain in the ass to complete. No matter how well you do during the swim, you WILL be in second place for the majority of the cycling section and should easily win the running section.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#8digitalwill2000Posted 10/6/2013 1:31:50 PM
Trail 3 isnt any easier because the opponents are practically scripted to have more speed than you at certain parts of the race i bet
---
There was once a time when trolling didnt mean trolling. It meant 'criticism'. Somewhere along the line people stopped being able to take it.
#9HoosierGuy88(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 2:02:47 PM
digitalwill2000 posted...
Trail 3 isnt any easier because the opponents are practically scripted to have more speed than you at certain parts of the race i bet

Yeah, I definitely noticed that while doing it. Some of them seemed to have superhuman speed at certain parts of the race. But anyway, I'm happy to say I still got 1st place. And with that I now have 100% completion. Yay! :-D