No missions available? (Spoilers inside)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. No missions available? (Spoilers inside)
2 years ago#1
A couple of days ago I did the mission where Michael and Trevor are at the graveyard. Michael then becomes unplayable. I do some assassination missions with Franklin and now there are no more missions to do. There is one mission marked S in blue, but that's for Michael and I can't switch to him. I've youtube'd it and have seen someone doing some sort of car stealing mission with Frank/Trevor that I haven't played, but I can't seem to find any sort of emblem on the map for such a mission. This has been annoying me because I can't progress and I'd really hate to have to start over -_-. What do I do??
2 years ago#2
Have you done online mode at all? Doing so messes up single player i.e advances missions

If this is the case then "Dont you dare complain about it because its all YOUR fault for not knowing about it and its a seperate game and entitlement and they dont owe yiu anything yadda yadda aplogist apologist apologist"
There was once a time when trolling didnt mean trolling. It meant 'criticism'. Somewhere along the line people stopped being able to take it.
2 years ago#3
Yes I have done online mode. ****.
2 years ago#4
Is there any way at all to fix this? It would be very much appreciated
2 years ago#5
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. No missions available? (Spoilers inside)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived