No missions available? (Spoilers inside)

#1Jumbeto_Posted 10/6/2013 2:06:19 PM
A couple of days ago I did the mission where Michael and Trevor are at the graveyard. Michael then becomes unplayable. I do some assassination missions with Franklin and now there are no more missions to do. There is one mission marked S in blue, but that's for Michael and I can't switch to him. I've youtube'd it and have seen someone doing some sort of car stealing mission with Frank/Trevor that I haven't played, but I can't seem to find any sort of emblem on the map for such a mission. This has been annoying me because I can't progress and I'd really hate to have to start over -_-. What do I do??
#2digitalwill2000Posted 10/6/2013 2:15:07 PM(edited)
Have you done online mode at all? Doing so messes up single player i.e advances missions

If this is the case then "Dont you dare complain about it because its all YOUR fault for not knowing about it and its a seperate game and entitlement and they dont owe yiu anything yadda yadda aplogist apologist apologist"
---
There was once a time when trolling didnt mean trolling. It meant 'criticism'. Somewhere along the line people stopped being able to take it.
#3Jumbeto_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 2:18:46 PM
Yes I have done online mode. ****.
#4Jumbeto_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 2:21:28 PM
Is there any way at all to fix this? It would be very much appreciated
#5Jumbeto_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 2:50:09 PM
bump