Why do I only have 17/20 Strangers and Freaks?

#1StalolinPosted 10/8/2013 10:39:17 PM
I've checked the Wiki and the only one I seem to be missing is maybe some of Trevor's bountys, if they count. I can't even get the next one up, it's not in my e-mails any more. What do? And does anyone know the others I might be missing?
---
Not all dreams can come true.
#2DuranOfForcenaPosted 10/8/2013 10:42:51 PM
Have you gotten all the collectibles? A couple of the S&F missions don't unlock until you complete certain categories of collectibles. Also have you done all the parachute jumps? There is one Dom mission that doesn't unlock until you do.
---
I have walked across the surface of the sun. I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast they can hardly be said to have occurred at all...
#3Ricky Tony LeonePosted 10/8/2013 10:45:05 PM
Sign up to Rockstar's Social Club website and link it to your PSN account. You can track which ones you've done and have left to do.
---
Twitter: @RTLeone
#4Stalolin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 11:05:09 PM
Ricky Tony Leone posted...
Sign up to Rockstar's Social Club website and link it to your PSN account. You can track which ones you've done and have left to do.

Forgot to mention I can't. Can't get onto PSN where I am.

And yeah I have all the collectibles except the nuclear waste - but the sub is gone anyway. What do?
---
#5Ricky Tony LeonePosted 10/8/2013 11:09:56 PM
Stalolin posted...
Ricky Tony Leone posted...

Forgot to mention I can't. Can't get onto PSN where I am.

And yeah I have all the collectibles except the nuclear waste - but the sub is gone anyway. What do?

Did you purchase the Sonar Collections Dock? If so, that should initiate the nuclear waste mission and spawn a submarine at the dock every time you go there.
---
#6Stalolin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 11:46:39 PM
I did, and collected a few, but now it's gone.
---
#7Ricky Tony LeonePosted 10/9/2013 12:11:28 AM
Stalolin posted...
I did, and collected a few, but now it's gone.

Odd. I would often jam my submarine above water somewhere, and swim my way back to find a freshly spawned submarine waiting for me. Have you tried restarting the game?
---
#8Red LobstarPosted 10/9/2013 12:50:09 AM(edited)
The nuclear waste things aren't required for 100% anyway, so that wouldn't be it. Bounties are not needed either. I also lost my email telling me where the guy is, if you wait too long the emails auto-delete as new ones come in. Afaik you can't get Maude to send you another, so look it up the location online.

You get two more S&F missions after collecting the 50 scraps and 50 spaceship parts. And like said, do the parachutes for Dom. A lot of people are missing the last few Tonya missions. Call her for the remaining tow truck jobs.
#9Stalolin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 1:25:46 AM
OK I called her and it's now 18/20. I've done Dom, and the spaceship and scraps already.
---
"Ahh you think you're different? That you can handle it? Yes, I remember that feeling. For I was the same."
#10Stalolin(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 1:40:34 AM
OK I did another tow thing she said was the last. Now it's 19.
---