Just when i thought the Epsilon stuff was over...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Just when i thought the Epsilon stuff was over...

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
3 years ago#1
... i got my first "tract" from Mt. Chiliad. And BAM! Ten more collectibles to find. Didn't know about its existence until tonight.

Well, now i have all of them and received a special URL from Marnie with a HUGE wall of text. It's the weirdest thing i've ever heard in this game.

User Info: ash274

ash274
3 years ago#2
There are 10, total, and they can only be collected in order (#8 is ten yards away from #1!) Numbers 2 and 3 are the biggest pain to get to, but you can taxi-ride (and cable-car) the rest. If you haven't gotten all the nuclear waste cans yet then drive the slow submarine over to tract #2 and pick up all you can on the way. There's a letter scrap close to tract #10.
Tract #4 is by one of the side doors inside the Chiliad tunnel (there is more than one set of doors in the tunnel)
-Ash (PSN: ash-274)
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1

User Info: MGRRevengeance

MGRRevengeance
3 years ago#3
How do you get your first tract? Random?

ash274
3 years ago#4
AnonUnknown posted...
Well, now i have all of them and received a special URL from Marnie with a HUGE wall of text. It's the weirdest thing i've ever heard in this game.

Yeah. Abigail's signed photo and $10 was actually better than this. It's not even required for 100%
Atari 2600, 2x NES (Powerpad & Zapper), SNES, N64, 2x GB (6volt), GBC, GBA, PS2, PS3 (160GB), Wii, iPhone4, iPad1

ash274
3 years ago#5
MGRRevengeance posted...

Complete all the Epsilon missions (either steal their money or let them take it and you get a tractor) and Marnie will send you an e-mail with the clue to the first tract. With each one, she'll send you a clue to the next.

User Info: MGRRevengeance

MGRRevengeance
3 years ago#6
ash274 posted...
MGRRevengeance posted...

Complete all the Epsilon missions (either steal their money or let them take it and you get a tractor) and Marnie will send you an e-mail with the clue to the first tract. With each one, she'll send you a clue to the next.

Oh okay. I was so mad when they stole my money. I want to kill them all now.

User Info: AnonUnknown

AnonUnknown
3 years ago#7
Huh, is there only one part for that thing? I mean it's long but it ends at Chapter 5 or something...
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Just when i thought the Epsilon stuff was over...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived