The Doors - LA Woman would have been a perfect song for the radio.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. The Doors - LA Woman would have been a perfect song for the radio.
3 years ago#1
I mean it's the best Doors song and it has LA in it. Would have been awesome if it was in it. Although I am happy with The Black Angels, Aphex Twin , and Waylon Jennings in the game. Pretty solid soundtrack IMO.
New York Mets: 7-6
Buffalo Sabres 19-19-6 44 pts.
3 years ago#2
Any station with some classic rock would have helped, perfect song from The Doors too. Isn't it like widely accepted GTA V has the worst radio in the series?
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
3 years ago#3
as if everyone does not know this tune ? R*had to put a bunch of garbage on that nobody knows ?
Doors & Stones and others should have made one of the lousy stations ..
3 years ago#4
Yes!! I'm not to pleased with the radio myself....best radio was gta3 and vice city..
If you disagree you are wrong, I said good day
3 years ago#5
Riders on the Storm would have worked well as well. There's a killer on the road...

Or any number of songs from the first 2, and best, Doors albums.

Vice City and San Andreas has the best music IMO. K-DST in San Andreas was really good.

But as the games become bigger and bigger Rockstar might struggle to get really big names from the record labels.
'You may look like my mother but you're nowhere close to her. You have no soul! You have the face but you'll never have her fire'
3 years ago#6
Totally agree with this, although not sure about it being the doors best song! Yeah gta5 has the worst radio in the series, VC will never be beaten.
3 years ago#7
Mr. Mojo Risin....
3 years ago#8
vivalatour posted...
as if everyone does not know this tune ? R*had to put a bunch of garbage on that nobody knows ?
Doors & Stones and others should have made one of the lousy stations ..

No Stones is a sin.
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
3 years ago#9
sure wish R* would fitler in DLC with my/our oldies bands so we could create our own radio station in SP or online or BOTH ! .... How many people really knew those tunes ????????????? I SURE DID NOT !
3 years ago#10
vivalatour posted...
sure wish R* would fitler in DLC with my/our oldies bands so we could create our own radio station in SP or online or BOTH ! .... How many people really knew those tunes ????????????? I SURE DID NOT !

Like a fit version of Hitler?
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. The Doors - LA Woman would have been a perfect song for the radio.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived