The Doors - LA Woman would have been a perfect song for the radio.

#1Swollen_GoatPosted 10/17/2013 9:50:58 PM
I mean it's the best Doors song and it has LA in it. Would have been awesome if it was in it. Although I am happy with The Black Angels, Aphex Twin , and Waylon Jennings in the game. Pretty solid soundtrack IMO.
---
New York Mets: 7-6
Buffalo Sabres 19-19-6 44 pts.
#2Robin_MaskPosted 10/17/2013 10:12:15 PM
Any station with some classic rock would have helped, perfect song from The Doors too. Isn't it like widely accepted GTA V has the worst radio in the series?
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#3vivalatourPosted 10/17/2013 10:46:33 PM
as if everyone does not know this tune ? R*had to put a bunch of garbage on that nobody knows ?
Doors & Stones and others should have made one of the lousy stations ..
#4marioL66Posted 10/18/2013 12:12:27 AM
Yes!! I'm not to pleased with the radio myself....best radio was gta3 and vice city..
If you disagree you are wrong, I said good day
#5RudolphXMcGreePosted 10/18/2013 1:35:57 AM
Riders on the Storm would have worked well as well. There's a killer on the road...

Or any number of songs from the first 2, and best, Doors albums.

Vice City and San Andreas has the best music IMO. K-DST in San Andreas was really good.

But as the games become bigger and bigger Rockstar might struggle to get really big names from the record labels.
---
'You may look like my mother but you're nowhere close to her. You have no soul! You have the face but you'll never have her fire'
#6Big_BoarPosted 10/18/2013 2:00:07 AM
Totally agree with this, although not sure about it being the doors best song! Yeah gta5 has the worst radio in the series, VC will never be beaten.
#7dontneedanamePosted 10/18/2013 2:12:37 AM
Mr. Mojo Risin....
#8Thermador446Posted 10/18/2013 4:55:48 AM
vivalatour posted...
as if everyone does not know this tune ? R*had to put a bunch of garbage on that nobody knows ?
Doors & Stones and others should have made one of the lousy stations ..

No Stones is a sin.
---
"While you are wasting your time castrating a priceless antique, I have been systematically feeding babies to hungry mutated puppies!"
#9vivalatourPosted 10/18/2013 5:42:01 AM
sure wish R* would fitler in DLC with my/our oldies bands so we could create our own radio station in SP or online or BOTH ! .... How many people really knew those tunes ????????????? I SURE DID NOT !
#10BrusselsAffairPosted 10/18/2013 6:10:04 AM
vivalatour posted...
sure wish R* would fitler in DLC with my/our oldies bands so we could create our own radio station in SP or online or BOTH ! .... How many people really knew those tunes ????????????? I SURE DID NOT !

Like a fit version of Hitler?
---
"If you're going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use two feet"