The Doors - LA Woman would have been a perfect song for the radio.

#11nativenginePosted 10/18/2013 6:23:50 AM
I usually don't rag on Rockstar over the radio because they've had song good stations over the years. This game IMO has the weakest radio selections yet. I like the rock station and a few tracks on the classic rap station but that's it. Even the talk radio is weak, hasn't even gotten me to giggle.
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
Elected Leader of both PS3 and 360 GTAV boards
#12othatguyPosted 10/18/2013 9:30:55 AM
Nothing on this green and growing could be improved by the inclusion of the wretched hippy crap the God awful doors recorded.
#13zombiehunting84Posted 10/18/2013 10:07:56 AM(edited)
Swollen_Goat posted...
I mean it's the best Doors song and it has LA in it. Would have been awesome if it was in it. Although I am happy with The Black Angels, Aphex Twin , and Waylon Jennings in the game. Pretty solid soundtrack IMO.

I agree. The Doors would have fit nicely.

othatguy posted...
Nothing on this green and growing could be improved by the inclusion of the wretched hippy crap the God awful doors recorded.

Look at me, im anti-hippy. Im so cool!
---
PSN: ThePixies Windows Live ID: ThePixies84
#14Robin_MaskPosted 10/18/2013 10:50:03 AM
zombiehunting84 posted...
Swollen_Goat posted...
I mean it's the best Doors song and it has LA in it. Would have been awesome if it was in it. Although I am happy with The Black Angels, Aphex Twin , and Waylon Jennings in the game. Pretty solid soundtrack IMO.

I agree. The Doors would have fit nicely.

othatguy posted...

Look at me, im anti-hippy. Im so cool!

Not anti-hippy, just a hipster.
---
Support! http://www.wayforward.com/shantae-half-genie-hero
#15TheSuperGameGodPosted 10/18/2013 10:57:26 AM
I'm surprised that they didn't have Katy Perry's California girls, with Snoop Dogg.
#16othatguyPosted 10/18/2013 4:17:18 PM
Actually way to old to be ahipster. And the doors are just awful. There 50 other sixties /hippy bands that are actually good.the doors are trite and wretched.
#17Swollen_Goat(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 9:12:54 PM
othatguy posted...
Actually way to old to be ahipster. And the doors are just awful. There 50 other sixties /hippy bands that are actually good.the doors are trite and wretched.

I really feel sorry for you. btw wtf is a "hippy band?"
---
New York Mets: 7-6
Buffalo Sabres 19-19-6 44 pts.