Thoughts on 100 percent completion reward? [no spoilers]

#1SUPER_DISPosted 10/18/2013 4:50:23 PM
What are you thoughts on the rewards for getting 100 percent? - Results (60 votes)
Loved them. Definitely worth the time.
3.33% (2 votes)
Doesn't matter. Did it because I'm a completionist.
48.33% (29 votes)
Sucked. Waste of time.
48.33% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
For me, it wasn't a waste of time, but c'mon, they were definitely disappointing.
---
[stoned green on psychedelics]
#2SUPER_DIS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 4:52:29 PM
your*
---
#3SoulidarityPosted 10/18/2013 5:03:22 PM
D. No idea. Didn't bother wasting my time with 100%
---
Playing: Aion and the Resident Evil Anthology
PSN: soulidarity
#4Final_KnightPosted 10/18/2013 7:38:03 PM
If by reward you mean, no reward.
#5LazyKennyPosted 10/19/2013 1:37:24 AM
Final_Knight posted...

Your reward is a 100% shirt for Franklin and some easter eggs unlock.
---
The main thing I liked about FFTA? You were the villain bent on destroying Ivalice, re-crippling your brother, and killing someone's dead mom for a second time.
#6KaZoooPosted 10/19/2013 2:57:53 AM
Fair enough prizes. Maybe could've done with a few more actual incentives, like weapon spawns and vehicles as in SA.

I'm kinda unsure about 100% in general. I guess yeah R* set requirements for completion and so if you did it, it's 100%; but it's still weird to me that I leftover some Epsilon missions (well they won't load atm), did no Altruist deliveries or bail bonds, have 25 jumps and bridges leftover, as well as 7 knife flights, and did none of the waste....yet at the same time I really don't care to do any of that anytime soon because some of that was plainly no fun. I didn't check what "true 100%" gets players aside from the trophy, but I'd expect a really good prize at that point.
---
"Don't mess with Kazoo. He will knock you flat...I don't mess with ignignoc_n_er. He will knock me flat"-Soulidarity
http://i.imgur.com/pkNwK.gif
#7SUPER_DIS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 10:25:49 AM
KaZooo posted...
Fair enough prizes. Maybe could've done with a few more actual incentives, like weapon spawns and vehicles as in SA.

I'm kinda unsure about 100% in general. I guess yeah R* set requirements for completion and so if you did it, it's 100%; but it's still weird to me that I leftover some Epsilon missions (well they won't load atm), did no Altruist deliveries or bail bonds, have 25 jumps and bridges leftover, as well as 7 knife flights, and did none of the waste....yet at the same time I really don't care to do any of that anytime soon because some of that was plainly no fun. I didn't check what "true 100%" gets players aside from the trophy, but I'd expect a really good prize at that point.

I hear ya man. I still have stuff leftover that isn't counted for the 100 percent but with really no reward, what's the point. Even infinite ammo like in GTA 4 would have been nice. But what I would have really appreciated is if they rewarded us with prizes along the way. Like complete all the knife flights, get a unique stunt plane. Complete all the stunt jumps, get a unique stunt car, and so on. I have my trophies turned off, so I couldn't care less about that. The 'rewards' are definitely a let down.
---
#8Gilgamesh2010Posted 10/19/2013 7:15:11 PM
Quote:Final_Knight posted...

@LazyKenny
We made it 4 posts before an illiterate couldn't figure out what no spoilers in the topic meant. GG Gamefaqs.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#9SUPER_DIS(Topic Creator)Posted 10/19/2013 7:50:39 PM
Gilgamesh2010 posted...
Quote:Final_Knight posted...

@LazyKenny
We made it 4 posts before an illiterate couldn't figure out what no spoilers in the topic meant. GG Gamefaqs.

Haha ya. Sorry about her/him. At least they didn't spoil the easter egg.
---
#10rigicePosted 10/19/2013 7:57:11 PM
Soulidarity posted...
D. No idea. Didn't bother wasting my time with 100%

---
"Tetris: that rampant sexual symbolism, inserting a piece into a slot repeatedly, is downright vulgar. Game needs an AO rating." LGCulgan