cant enter the strip club glitch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. cant enter the strip club glitch?

User Info: kirb

kirb
3 years ago#1
So everything is ready to go for the big one. But now I cant enter the strip club! I tried the back entrance and front but the doors wont open. I have been trying to switch to trevor and hope he happends to spawn in the club but its not workig. Any one else experience this?
psn: brainstreem

User Info: jasonateam

jasonateam
3 years ago#2
win the game first then try it.

kirb
3 years ago#3
Win what game??

kirb
3 years ago#4
Problem solved!! After alittle research I found a solution!! Basically you just have to get any two characters outside the strip club door at the same time, then the door will be unlocked! However I dont hink this is a permanent fix. After the mission, the doors will still be locked

User Info: jasonateam

jasonateam
3 years ago#5
kirb posted...
Problem solved!! After alittle research I found a solution!! Basically you just have to get any two characters outside the strip club door at the same time, then the door will be unlocked! However I dont hink this is a permanent fix. After the mission, the doors will still be locked

well I never been to the strip club just with one character. I have always had two characters with me.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. cant enter the strip club glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived