am i the onky 1 that .......... (spoiler alert)

#1n1triplehfanPosted 11/11/2013 6:55:02 PM
Does anybody agree with me that almost everybody person in this game gets on ur nerves, 1. Franks friends, they sit there and insult him for not looking out for them when that's all he does is help them and expects him to kiss there a**. 2. Mikes family, he tryst his best to be a father rescue there kids from there retard selfes and his wife and kids not really feeling there thankful for mike helping them from making them selfes look stupid and if u don't save them they steal ur money MAN THAT PISSES ME OFF!!!!
---
SpiderBoy
#2KazgotflredPosted 11/11/2013 7:38:32 PM
The biggest crime here is the poor grammar.
---
| /azgotflred
| \azgotflred
#3MegamanXfan21xxPosted 11/11/2013 9:23:34 PM
I also found Franklin's friends almost impossible to like. They do nothing but berate him for wanting something better than the hood, they berate him when he helps them or saves their lives, and they berate him when he gets a fancy new home. They're just unpleasable asses.
---
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 17
Waiting for: R&C: Into The Nexus, Watch_Dogs, Just Cause 3, NA release of Yakuza 5/1&2 HD
#4Gilgamesh2010Posted 11/11/2013 10:37:44 PM
Generally criminals don't have the most supportive friends.
#5n1triplehfan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 12:14:04 AM
i agree with you totally MegamanXfan21xx

mikes daughter tracy gets mad at him for craping on her life when rea;;y he is saving her for being a slut on tv and really you cant save jimmy, hes just a idiot , who goes and tries to sell his fathers boat to gangsters and tries to impress him ......i mean i just cant say nothing to that but just point a gun and shoot and silence him for life
---
SpiderBoy
#6Mutedfaithwi60Posted 11/12/2013 1:50:08 AM
**Spoilers for Michael**

Eventually his family does get better, to the point (at least IMO) that it gets enjoyable to switch to him and find him at his house interacting with his family

*Ended spoilers*

Franklin sort of has it coming though with his depressive, obsessive, one track mindedness. All through the game he's "I've got to get my cheese", "I've gots to get out of the hood", "I've got to impress Trish (or w/e the ex name is) and get her back". He gets an awesome house the hell away from the hood, what does he do? Sit alone in it, stare at pictures of (I'm guessing) of him and his ex and does push ups by the pool. Hell, the most social thing I've seen him doing (on a switching characters scene) is him walking out of a crappy bar (liquor store?) drinking by himself which IMO is one of the most depressing things a man can do.
To make it worse, his childhood friend (as much of an idiot may be) gets kidnapped and at the very least almost gets executed in the middle of nowhere, the man asks Frankie (at this point a millionaire if you played your cards right) for some money and all he gives him is $50. Really?
---
Posted with GameRaven 0.3.28
#7jcllcjPosted 11/12/2013 2:07:25 AM
MegamanXfan21xx posted...
I also found Franklin's friends almost impossible to like. They do nothing but berate him for wanting something better than the hood, they berate him when he helps them or saves their lives, and they berate him when he gets a fancy new home. They're just unpleasable asses.

That's how most people from the hood act like. Most people who know they aren't going to be successful try to bring down people who can be something to there level.

The crab mentality.
#8F_GalikanokusPosted 11/12/2013 4:01:05 AM
Most characters are flawed yet untimely likeable
---
"If we're gonna be partners you're going to have to lighten up"
"It's my first triple-homicide didn't know I was supposed to prepare jokes"
#9vivalatourPosted 11/12/2013 4:50:19 AM
in order > tonya , lamar , lazlow , the buzz monsters ..... and a couple more low on the list that I can tolerate although I kind of hate steve even though he's not much ...
#10Mutedfaithwi60Posted 11/12/2013 5:02:43 AM
vivalatour posted...
in order > tonya , lamar , lazlow , the buzz monsters ..... and a couple more low on the list that I can tolerate although I kind of hate steve even though he's not much ...

What??? Laslow is amazing, I wish he got more air time. Hoping for more Laslow on DLC.
---
Supporting Resident Evil Outbreak Port!
http://www.supportoutbreak.webs.com