Will this game be on sale on Black Friday?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Will this game be on sale on Black Friday?
3 years ago#1
I don't want to buy it right now if I can buy for a lower price. Does anyone know if it'll be on sale?
3 years ago#2
Yep, the game is on sale at Walmart on Black Friday for just $34, crazy cheap price.
PSN: Pyro-Fire
3 years ago#3
InferX posted...
Yep, the game is on sale at Walmart on Black Friday for just $34, crazy cheap price.

Yeah, but haven't you ever seen Walmart Black Friday on the news? I couldn't imagine dealing with that crowd. Even if they were giving the game away for free!
There can be no Happiness without Sadness. No Pleasure without Pain. No Love without Hate. No Life without Death.
PSN ID: solidsnake909
3 years ago#4
S_S_D_D posted...
InferX posted...

Yeah, but haven't you ever seen Walmart Black Friday on the news? I couldn't imagine dealing with that crowd. Even if they were giving the game away for free!

True, it's a slugfest at Walmart during Black Friday, but if it helps, there is a one hour in stock guarantee with the game.
PSN: Pyro-Fire
3 years ago#5
you just have to make sure you get a spot in line and that you stay in that spot, or they'll give it to someone else. Unless you bring a friend to stay in another line, all you will be able to get then is GTA V, because as I said you have to stay in that line until sale time. Its not a slug fest at all, ever since that old Wal Mart door greeter got trampled in NY, its been like this in all the major discount/dept stores. Nobody wants to sit out in a line in the freezing cold all night until the store opens.
Humans, our best friends, yet our greatest weakness. - Bu113tPr00fM4n
Dear God, please kill Peter Parker.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Will this game be on sale on Black Friday?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived