Will this game be on sale on Black Friday?

#1Albert1285Posted 11/12/2013 6:26:09 PM
I don't want to buy it right now if I can buy for a lower price. Does anyone know if it'll be on sale?
#2InferXPosted 11/12/2013 7:00:36 PM(edited)
Yep, the game is on sale at Walmart on Black Friday for just $34, crazy cheap price.
---
PSN: Pyro-Fire
#3S_S_D_DPosted 11/13/2013 5:04:11 AM
InferX posted...
Yep, the game is on sale at Walmart on Black Friday for just $34, crazy cheap price.

Yeah, but haven't you ever seen Walmart Black Friday on the news? I couldn't imagine dealing with that crowd. Even if they were giving the game away for free!
---
There can be no Happiness without Sadness. No Pleasure without Pain. No Love without Hate. No Life without Death.
PSN ID: solidsnake909
#4InferXPosted 11/13/2013 1:49:33 PM
S_S_D_D posted...
InferX posted...

Yeah, but haven't you ever seen Walmart Black Friday on the news? I couldn't imagine dealing with that crowd. Even if they were giving the game away for free!

True, it's a slugfest at Walmart during Black Friday, but if it helps, there is a one hour in stock guarantee with the game.
---
PSN: Pyro-Fire
#5ElemenopePosted 11/13/2013 3:02:00 PM
you just have to make sure you get a spot in line and that you stay in that spot, or they'll give it to someone else. Unless you bring a friend to stay in another line, all you will be able to get then is GTA V, because as I said you have to stay in that line until sale time. Its not a slug fest at all, ever since that old Wal Mart door greeter got trampled in NY, its been like this in all the major discount/dept stores. Nobody wants to sit out in a line in the freezing cold all night until the store opens.
---
Humans, our best friends, yet our greatest weakness. - Bu113tPr00fM4n
Dear God, please kill Peter Parker.