Can't trigger "Surreal Estate"

#1ateballPosted 11/23/2013 3:16:30 PM
I'm at about 90% completion and have finished the main story line and I haven't had any major issues getting missions to trigger until now.

I finished Josh's previous mission and from what I understand that is the only prerequisite for unlocking it but there's no mission marker. Any idea what I might be missing? I even tried calling him but all I get is Voicemail.

Thanks for any help
---
PSN: 96VTECGSR XBL: KrimZon281
#2ateball(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2013 4:55:07 PM
Bump
---
#3ateball(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2013 10:38:35 PM
Mannnnn, no one else has had an issue?
---
#4Capt_JudasPosted 11/26/2013 3:25:32 PM
I've got the same issue man, and nobody seems to experience this one.

The weird part for me is that the "J" sign for Josh DID appeared after Josh's second mission. But I decided to focus on the main story. I didn't realize that it don't appear anymore until yesterday when I finished the main story and decided to do the 100%...

I tried to call Josh but nothing happened. For a while I figured out that maybe it only trigger night time but it seems that people can play it during day time.

I can't play right now but maybe you could check that: are you in the week end in you're game time?
It seems that it has a influence on some stuff (like stock market) So, maybe Josh doesn't work during the week end :/

I'm kind of pissed anyway 'cause it's the second time I try to get the 100% on the game and each time there 's a glitch which stop me. First I cannot go to the strip club and I had to wait the last patch and now that...Sure, if it's a glitch it will be fixed eventually but it's frustrating. I don't to restart my game from an older save. I mad too much things now.

Anyway, let me know if you find out what is wrong and sorry for my English.

Peace
#5SexySamSosa67Posted 11/26/2013 6:56:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6Capt_JudasPosted 11/27/2013 1:34:26 AM
Did you tried this? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634490-grand-theft-auto-v/67584000
#7Capt_JudasPosted 11/29/2013 3:41:50 AM
So...

I had try sleeping many times, changing character, switch to online then come back to solo, not to be in the week end... and nothing happen. But I have also finished all the parachute jump and nothing happen either. I finished the main story but I still have to do 2 assassinations. Maybe I have to finished ALL the main story to trigger josh's mission and Dom last mission.

Iet me know if you find something...
#8intothemoonbeamPosted 11/29/2013 12:27:27 PM
I'm also having this issue. The remaining Josh missions will not appear on my map. I successfully completed the first two Josh Missions (Extra Commission and Closing The Deal) several weeks ago and Surreal Estate still has not shown up on my map. Like the above poster I have tried calling Josh at all hours, sleeping several times, doing a quick save then going into online mode and then switching back to game mode. Nothing working yet. I still haven't completed the main story but I from what I understand I don't have to and that it should unlock right after completing "Closing the Deal". If someone can help out that would be great, I'd love to be able to finished these.
#9witmax33Posted 11/29/2013 4:37:53 PM
Josh isn't required for 100%
---
Gta: San Andreas > grand theft auto v
#10intothemoonbeamPosted 12/9/2013 1:31:27 PM
I know...it would just be nice if I could complete all of the missions. I have since completed the main storyline missions and Surreal Estate still won't show up on my map. :(