Attacked on Grand Senora Desert (Michael Epsilon Mission)

#1azurekeybladerPosted 1/14/2014 7:42:44 AM
While I was walking/running/sprinting through Grand Senora Desert for 5 miles, suddenly there's a big blue dot when I reached 0.5 miles. Out of curiosity, I walk to the blue dot but, suddenly, Michael got electrocuted.

Then Michael woke up on a train track (with train coming toward it, but still plenty of time to avoid it) wearing just his underwear.

I read some walkthroughs but have not found this thing mentioned.

Has this thing happened to anyone else?
---
Endure and survive
#2vivalatourPosted 1/14/2014 8:09:50 AM
fat boy must have got hungry and ate some "buttons" ... ?
#3S_S_D_DPosted 1/14/2014 8:47:52 AM
I'm not sure if it shows up on the social club's checklist, but this is listed in my guide as a random event. I've encountered it a couple of times. I don't know if this will work with Michael, but I know that if you use Trevor's special, you can shoot him before he tazes you. You have to be quick though.
---
There can be no Happiness without Sadness. No Pleasure without Pain. No Love without Hate. No Life without Death.
PSN ID: solidsnake909
#4azurekeyblader(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 9:16:23 AM
Awww, man. Must have been a very very bad timing then.

To be honest, I was spooked by the event.
---
Endure and survive
#5S_S_D_DPosted 1/14/2014 12:35:28 PM
I left out the most disturbing part. This is a quote from the official strategy guide:

"The creepy guy obviously had his way with you while you were out."
---
There can be no Happiness without Sadness. No Pleasure without Pain. No Love without Hate. No Life without Death.
PSN ID: solidsnake909
#6calimann83Posted 1/14/2014 12:47:48 PM
eww, your Micheal got raped. In my game this happened to Trevor and all he says when he wakes up is "not again".
---
PSN: VipCk