Attacked on Grand Senora Desert (Michael Epsilon Mission)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Attacked on Grand Senora Desert (Michael Epsilon Mission)
3 years ago#1
While I was walking/running/sprinting through Grand Senora Desert for 5 miles, suddenly there's a big blue dot when I reached 0.5 miles. Out of curiosity, I walk to the blue dot but, suddenly, Michael got electrocuted.

Then Michael woke up on a train track (with train coming toward it, but still plenty of time to avoid it) wearing just his underwear.

I read some walkthroughs but have not found this thing mentioned.

Has this thing happened to anyone else?
Endure and survive
3 years ago#2
fat boy must have got hungry and ate some "buttons" ... ?
3 years ago#3
I'm not sure if it shows up on the social club's checklist, but this is listed in my guide as a random event. I've encountered it a couple of times. I don't know if this will work with Michael, but I know that if you use Trevor's special, you can shoot him before he tazes you. You have to be quick though.
There can be no Happiness without Sadness. No Pleasure without Pain. No Love without Hate. No Life without Death.
PSN ID: solidsnake909
3 years ago#4
Awww, man. Must have been a very very bad timing then.

To be honest, I was spooked by the event.
Endure and survive
3 years ago#5
I left out the most disturbing part. This is a quote from the official strategy guide:

"The creepy guy obviously had his way with you while you were out."
There can be no Happiness without Sadness. No Pleasure without Pain. No Love without Hate. No Life without Death.
PSN ID: solidsnake909
3 years ago#6
eww, your Micheal got raped. In my game this happened to Trevor and all he says when he wakes up is "not again".
PSN: VipCk
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. Attacked on Grand Senora Desert (Michael Epsilon Mission)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived