Convoy song turned on at the perfect moment. (spoilers)

#1shawn10000000Posted 1/21/2014 4:37:39 AM
So that mission where trevor comes back, and he and michael go and save his daughter from embarassment? Yeah, when i got in the truck convoy was playing.
was that intentional or was that just hilariously coincidental?
because i loved it XD
#2cstiffler_basicPosted 1/21/2014 7:21:03 AM
coincidental Sometimes its the luck of the draw
#3vivalatourPosted 1/21/2014 7:44:18 AM
played it 4 times and everyone had the same song .. if that's considered a song ?
#4tri sapphirePosted 1/21/2014 6:55:46 PM
Think that one's intentional. There's actually quite a few times they seem to have chosen a specific song for a segment. The last part of the Paleto mission comes to mind.
---
"If history is to change, let it change! If the world is to be destroyed, so be it! If my fate is to be destroyed...I must simply laugh!!."- Magus
#5Syko_DarksydePosted 1/23/2014 2:22:10 AM
tri sapphire posted...
Think that one's intentional. There's actually quite a few times they seem to have chosen a specific song for a segment. The last part of the Paleto mission comes to mind.

That early lamar mission, the one with the van, always has Still D.R.E. playing when you enter the van. Some songs are scripted in this game.
---
Remember, if you find yourself alone riding through green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium. And you're already dead.