How to get money from merry weather stock post game?

#1BossDragoonPosted 2/3/2014 1:44:02 AM
so right after the credits rolled I invested all I had from all 3 chars into merry weather, was that right? I'm seeing people get millions/billions and I don't see how, the money mainly came from heists. did I mess up Somehow and need to start all over? I made a new save before investing in case
---
our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt
#2vivalatourPosted 2/3/2014 2:14:52 AM
play the game like you feel , there really is no need to have a billion bucks in this game , I messed with a few different stock markets that were rewarding
#3z_cherubPosted 2/3/2014 5:32:31 AM
It doesn't come back up. Your money is gone. Unless you've already done Lester's missions, it's no big deal - you'll make a ton from the markets following the sticky (though less than you could if you hadn't blown everything from your last heist on MW). If you have done Lester's missions you're broke and screwed.
---
PSN: ZCherub
#4STG DeathbotPosted 2/3/2014 1:31:53 PM
There is a stickied topic at the top of this page with the title telling you that if you read that topic, you will make billions. Yet somehow, you thought it was a better idea to make your own topic about the same subject and have other people tell you to go read the sticky rather than just go read it yourself.

Shall we tell you how and when to play GTA V as well?
---
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 8GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | SLi eVGA GTX 670 4GB VRAM 1006/1084/6008 | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440
#5BossDragoon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2014 11:03:52 PM
STG Deathbot posted...
There is a stickied topic at the top of this page with the title telling you that if you read that topic, you will make billions. Yet somehow, you thought it was a better idea to make your own topic about the same subject and have other people tell you to go read the sticky rather than just go read it yourself.

Shall we tell you how and when to play GTA V as well?

if you've nothing helpful to say then don't post in my topic
---
our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt
#6nnuldaPosted 2/5/2014 11:13:04 PM
I'm with STG on this.
Easy to see topic at the top of the board.
It is often better to remain quiet and have people think you are a fool rather than open your mouth and remove all doubt.
If you post a topic that shows you are either too bone idle to look for a topic and read it or just plain living impaired, then you kind of have to accept the flack
And further more this topic has done to death, thats why there is a sticky .
Do you actually bother to read the board or is too confusing when not written in crayon
#7STG DeathbotPosted 2/6/2014 4:35:18 PM
No need to get emotional Dragoon. You're very lazy - we get that. Just own up to it and say that you were too lazy to read the stickied topic dedicated to this very subject and move along with your life. You gain nothing by being stubborn and only look like an ass in the long-run.
---
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 8GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | SLi eVGA GTX 670 4GB VRAM 1006/1084/6008 | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440