hidden cabins ?

#1vivalatourPosted 2/3/2014 3:38:52 AM
my nephew asked if I found "hidden cabins" , I have played this game a lot and have not found any hidden cabins other than not looking for them , then realizing he was serious (maybe) I started looking ..
hey guys w/o telling me where they are if they exist , is there "hidden cabins" ?
#2vivalatour(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 5:13:37 AM
c'mon guys , yes or no ? ... or is this question too obnoxious and should be moderated by one of the brilliant staff .. hahaha
#3z_cherubPosted 2/4/2014 5:25:18 AM
Not sure. I do find out funny that you refer to the mods as "staff". Like they get up every morning & drive to the GameFAQs building and mod forums for a check....
---
PSN: ZCherub
#4vivalatour(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2014 5:40:32 AM
z_cherub posted...
Not sure. I do find out funny that you refer to the mods as "staff". Like they get up every morning & drive to the GameFAQs building and mod forums for a check....

maybe if I use the word "staff" it will make them feel they have a real purpose hahaha
these boards are suppose to be for mature adults or at least of age ? and one moderator almost came out and said that some of my posting wasn't normal ? now that sounds like a statement coming from a guy who gets a couple hundy an hour ... or maybe I am not thinking right , ohoh ? hahaha
#5the_gribblePosted 2/4/2014 6:14:40 AM
vivalatour posted...
z_cherub posted...

maybe if I use the word "staff" it will make them feel they have a real purpose hahaha
these boards are suppose to be for mature adults or at least of age ? and one moderator almost came out and said that some of my posting wasn't normal ? now that sounds like a statement coming from a guy who gets a couple hundy an hour ... or maybe I am not thinking right , ohoh ? hahaha

He was probably talking about your sentence structure but it's not like you are trolling so I don't know why they cared. As for the "hidden cabins" I have never heard of them before.
---
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."-Dale Gribble.
#6SanAndreas_GurlPosted 2/7/2014 5:28:38 PM
Sooooooooo no hidden cabins? Because I'd actually like to know.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#7TeXasFightPosted 2/7/2014 5:46:46 PM
They're not hidden, they just don't feature in the storyline.
#8rush86Posted 2/7/2014 8:00:41 PM
im sure there are some out there. Its a huge world im sure no one has explored everywhere yet
#9nativenginePosted 2/7/2014 8:19:13 PM
I've played the s*** outta this game, both on and offline and I've never seen any "hidden cabins". I've found space ships, a giant egg hidden in a barn type structure, a hatch underwater that beeps, a dancing hillbilly, an alien frozen in ice, a tunnel that leads under Mt Chilliad but no hidden cabins.

I need some specifics here. I mean, there's plenty of cabins around but none struck me as being hidden. How old is your nephew?
---
Vegetarian- an old Indian word meaning bad hunter
"That little green bastard never said ANYTHING about purple lightning!"