things i noticed (Spoilers)

#1therust47Posted 2/6/2014 1:34:31 PM
When i replayed the North Yankton flashback mission i noticed a lot things i missed in the beginning that indicate Michael knowing it was going to go bad.

but one major thing i spotted was when Brad got shot he walked right in front of Trevor meaning Dave
was supposed to shoot Trevor (indicated later in
the game when Mike said the wrong guy got shot) but Brad took the bullet.it kinda opened my eyes to the level of betrayal that Mike did i know he had a family and all but Trevor was his best friend and he agreed to have him killed instead of going to prison like Brad was supposed to
---
Warriors come out to PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-Luther
#2JOKR_bAd_habitzPosted 2/6/2014 2:12:22 PM
therust47 posted...
When i replayed the North Yankton flashback mission i noticed a lot things i missed in the beginning that indicate Michael knowing it was going to go bad.

but one major thing i spotted was when Brad got shot he walked right in front of Trevor meaning Dave
was supposed to shoot Trevor (indicated later in
the game when Mike said the wrong guy got shot) but Brad took the bullet.it kinda opened my eyes to the level of betrayal that Mike did i know he had a family and all but Trevor was his best friend and he agreed to have him killed instead of going to prison like Brad was supposed to

I'm sure it was Michael's logic (as would be mine) that out of the two, Trevor was far and away the craziest, most unstable, and most likely to avoid capture and possibly seek revenge. If Mike and Trevor both went down, Brad would have been a sitting duck, so he'd have the biggest threat eliminated, the minor threat in jail, and his lovely new life in Los Santos. Instead, Brad got hit, and everything you saw in the game was the result.

But yes, I agree, it was pretty shady of Michael. But you can understand his reasoning as a criminal who doesn't know any better. This game really hits the "sacrifice few for the sake of many" point, and how it usually doesn't work out.
#3hippohumper69Posted 2/12/2014 9:02:55 AM
I thought Michael was supposed to get shot not either of the other two since he was gonna fake his death...
---
The fishstick is a very delicate state of mind
#4Gladion20Posted 2/12/2014 3:51:15 PM
hippohumper69 posted...
I thought Michael was supposed to get shot not either of the other two since he was gonna fake his death...

He did get shot, but the deal he cut with them was he gives them Trevor, if they 'kill' him and then relocate him. That didn't technically work but they still kept their end of the bargain.
---
XboxLive: alphaomegatitan PSN: Jawzzus
Skyrim Story: http://throughroughandtumble.blogspot.com