1st time I ever bought a strategy guide ..

#1vivalatourPosted 3/16/2014 7:19:14 AM
I got a hard cover strategy guide for GTA V on ebay for $10 total even though I went through the game 3 times or more it still helped out and plus it's just great to check it out , what the hey $10 ?
I never had one and this was sure worth it ...
#2TeXasFightPosted 3/16/2014 7:43:09 AM
I'm guessing it has loads of really useful information that hasn't yet been published on the internet.
#3-Bungle-Posted 3/16/2014 11:01:53 AM
I'm not ashamed of several guides I have owned in the past. FFXII in particular was awesome. Uncharted, for the treasures. They have their place!
---
Goodbye, Sober Day
#4FAT_ALTAIRPosted 3/16/2014 12:12:23 PM
they're good to read while you take a poop
#5ThrillKillFanPosted 3/16/2014 2:11:34 PM
FYI: Both the regular softcover edition and the hardcover collector's edition version of the guide are a penny in the system at Gamestop. They're not really supposed to sell them to you as they're supposed to pull them, rip off the covers or otherwise mutilate them and then toss them in the dumpster.

But if you find one on the shelf they may give you it for free since it's technically not supposed to be on the floor already.

As for me, I bought the softcover version of the guide from Best Buy at launch by price matching Amazon's price at the time of $15.

I'm ok with paying $10-15 for a guide like one for GTA that usually has a bunch of stuff about secrets in the game and what not. But paying $30-40 for one...hell no.
---
Your best? Losers always whine about 'their best', winners go home and **** the prom queen.- Sean Connery, "The Rock"
#6SexySamSosa67Posted 3/16/2014 4:01:22 PM
Does it show all the easter eggs?
---
Add me if you are a trophy hunter or if you are a cool worthy gamer
http://psnprofiles.com/NighT_Ryder31
#7vivalatour(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 1:52:35 AM
SexySamSosa67 posted...
Does it show all the easter eggs?

damn man it's about an inch thick I got to believe it's shows all ... my guess ?
#8YodaCrackersPosted 3/17/2014 10:02:12 AM
Does it show how to acquire the hidden jetpack?
---
My plastic box is better than yours.
#9vivalatour(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 10:39:21 AM
YodaCrackers posted...

hmm , I could have over looked that , I am only half way through looking at all the content I will try and find something for you ... take care
#10vivalatour(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 10:51:07 AM
vivalatour posted...
YodaCrackers posted...

hmm , I could have over looked that , I am only half way through looking at all the content I will try and find something for you ... take care

I gave the book a three times over in the categories (collectables) and such and found "nothing" at all about a JETPACK it wasn't even mentioned ? was there suppose to be a JETPACK ?