Just got the game and its pissing me off already

#1RJones416Posted 3/19/2014 3:34:54 PM
off the top of my head these things stand out is there anyway to fix them?

the aim dot is so small i can barely see it

holding d pad and using right stick to change radio station? even worse is that it pauses the game. why cant you just toggle while driving?

the radio station volume is so low i can barely hear the people talking. yes i went to settings and put up the radio volume all the way.

all the text on the screen is so small and hard to see. i cant even read the writing that pops up when you enter a car/new area

the camera is so focused on the character that you cant even see the detail on anything if its more than 5 feet away from you. i feel like all i see is the character and a wide ass road. example http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/v2_article_large/public/2013/09/30/gta-5-pc_2.jpg

takes forever to hide from cops

im so disappointed in everything please help.
#2LimaSierra10Posted 3/19/2014 3:38:54 PM
What do you want us to do about it? It's pretty likely that none of this stuff will be patched since it's been out for awhile. They're mostly focused with online now
---
PSN: LimaSierra10
Proud Christian
#3MegamanXfan21xxPosted 3/19/2014 4:26:22 PM
You can just press left and right to go through radio stations. Everything else, you can't do anything about, though.
---
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 18
Waiting for: Watch_Dogs, Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars, Just Cause 3, NA release of Yakuza 5/1&2 HD
#4TheSuperGameGodPosted 3/19/2014 4:44:26 PM
Did you even bother to do any research on gameplay controls, TC? There's an option to change the size of the reticle within the game. Pressing the select button changes the view of your character size with regards to his surroundings.
#5The_Letter_KPosted 3/19/2014 4:48:24 PM
Select changes camera angles, tapping left on the d-pad cycles stations without bringing up the wheel, changing the reticle from simple to complex makes it bigger and easier to see.

As for the text, sit closer or buy a bigger TV.
---
"The beatings will continue until the staph infection improves!" - CM Punk
#6JOKR_bAd_habitzPosted 3/19/2014 8:07:02 PM
The_Letter_K posted...
Select changes camera angles, tapping left on the d-pad cycles stations without bringing up the wheel, changing the reticle from simple to complex makes it bigger and easier to see.

As for the text, sit closer or buy a bigger TV.

All of this right here. The text issue is definitely your TV, I have a 37" Samsung 720p and the picture is great for this game. Maybe double check your system settings and make sure the picture is optimized for your TV.

The sound is, once again, probably your TV. Either you have the volume too low, or it's older and just can't handle all of the different sounds of the game going on at once.
#7LanijonPosted 3/20/2014 12:02:25 AM
Regarding the camera, select will only zoom in and out. What you need to do is change the vehicle camera height from low to high (in the settings menu). That'll make it a lot more like the other GTAs. For some reason they decided to make a crappy new angle that makes it impossible to see where you're going and then make it the default instead of the camera that we've had for as long as GTA has been a 3D franchise.
#8vivalatourPosted 3/20/2014 2:45:07 AM
these aren't even the usual complaints ? congrats you have tested the originality of the complaint world ! most of the complaining was about the dozen "patches" they pieced it together with ... other than that there is settings for some of those buggers you have ..