Where is CJ?

#1PolarisCastilloPosted 4/8/2014 8:51:15 PM
Considering this game takes place in San Andreas and the Grove Street gang is still around, is there any mention of CJ at all?
I know there's a tiny little easter egg with a picture of him on a book cover in a house or something like that, but is there more? I haven't completed the game, but I have to wonder if Rockstar makes any connections at all to the 3D ps2 universe.

Thanks, guys.
#2more_cow_bellPosted 4/8/2014 11:09:52 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/634490-grand-theft-auto-v?search=CJ%3F
---
"First come smiles, then comes lies. Last is gunfire."
#3PolarisCastillo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2014 3:32:22 PM
That. . Doesn't answer my question tho.
#4MegamanXfan21xxPosted 4/9/2014 4:46:12 PM
The 3D and HD universes are separate; the protagonists of the PS2 era won't be making appearances in the PS3 era, unless it's in some tiny, out-of-the-way Easter egg.
---
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 18
Want: Watch_Dogs, Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars, Borderlands Pre-sequel, Just Cause 3, Yakuza 5/1&2 HD
#5llaW_EnotsPosted 4/9/2014 7:03:48 PM
they mention CJ. who knows
#6KaZoooPosted 4/9/2014 7:27:59 PM
It'd be funny if they just spontaneously add CJ in a mission and he somehow knows Franklin like "what it do young bluh we gon smoke out this block aiight" and they do a secret handshake like they've been tight since diapers and even trevor is weirded tf out.
---
"Competing every night, both ends, shoot - inside/outside, fast break, transistion, Monta Ellis have it all"
#7dsky9000Posted 4/10/2014 3:45:06 AM
KaZooo posted...
It'd be funny if they just spontaneously add CJ in a mission and he somehow knows Franklin like "what it do young bluh we gon smoke out this block aiight" and they do a secret handshake like they've been tight since diapers and even trevor is weirded tf out.

One of the story missions where it ask you to take left can't remember which one exactly it had to deal with helping Lester but anyway if you take a right instead of a left you see CJ and Sweet in full flesh and blood riding two bikes with some other gang member.
---
Love your enemies,do good to those who hate,bless those who curse you,pray for those who abuse you.
(www.myspace.com/nightvayne for all my decks.)
#8dsky9000Posted 4/13/2014 3:34:46 AM
Nevermind CJ is a Easter Egg appearance in hood safari same as sweet.They rush past you on the bikes and if you shoot one them they call out the others name.Personally I killed them since they allowed a person idiots like Lamar and Streach in the game.
---
Love your enemies,do good to those who hate,bless those who curse you,pray for those who abuse you.
(www.myspace.com/nightvayne for all my decks.)
#9TheSuperGameGodPosted 4/13/2014 10:21:20 AM
You can steal the portal device from the reptilians, and this allows you to go back and forth to other dimensions. You need to first astral project your self, but this can cost you your soul because the reptilians can capture your soul in a spirit prison and leave you there for all of eternity. The 8th dimension is the one wear CJ is. Bring him back to your dimension and there you can rob houses together and buy more properties.
#10LD00Posted 4/17/2014 9:11:37 AM
Shawn Fonteno - (Franklin) and Chris Bellard - (CJ) are Cousins, so anything is possible.