Lester ability

#1ShamanOfSharingPosted 4/15/2014 9:31:42 AM
Can i call lester to call off my wanted levels in SP like in online mode?
#2mthomas27shellsPosted 4/15/2014 10:04:03 AM
Negative Ghost Rider...
---
Signature not required
#3WightKnigjhtPosted 4/15/2014 10:05:11 AM
no
---
What do you call a person who spends more time playing Videogames both offline and online than with his friends and family? the answer is alone. Dont be him
#4Part3Posted 4/15/2014 10:36:14 AM
I thought this topic was going to be about L3+R3 ability.

I think Lester should be able to touch people and clone himself like Agent Smith.
---
---
http://i.imgur.com/XNdoyCg.gif
#5Captain_Sexy_TPosted 4/15/2014 1:39:28 PM
So many online features I wish were in SP. Calling Lester, a mechanic to deliver cars, calling Pegasus to get a chopper to spawn somewhere CLOSE to you and not just at whatever heliport you own....
#6CartmanKusanagiPosted 4/15/2014 3:48:13 PM
Captain_Sexy_T posted...
So many online features I wish were in SP. Calling Lester, a mechanic to deliver cars, calling Pegasus to get a chopper to spawn somewhere CLOSE to you and not just at whatever heliport you own....

This, to me at least, is one of the prime examples of how much more focus was put into the multiplayer mode than the single player mode. While I enjoy GTA Online and appreciate the amount of effort that was put into it, the GTA series has always been primarily a single player experience, and should remain that way. Having a robust online mode is perfectly fine, but that doesn't mean that the single player has to take a backseat to it.
---
PSN: z2xzxx22
GTA Online Crew: Lethal Interjection0
#7WightKnigjhtPosted 4/16/2014 9:53:11 AM
I get the feeling that the Single Player game has taken a backseat to online games these days. I dont like them at all. i prefer single player.
---
What do you call a person who spends more time playing Videogames both offline and online than with his friends and family? the answer is alone. Dont be him
#8punisher1Posted 4/16/2014 4:44:51 PM
I never use anybodies L3+R3 ability. Not because I hate it or anything. I just don't think about it.
---
"It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it." George Carlin
#9indicaPosted 4/19/2014 9:34:05 PM
Just started the game and I'm doing my first race with Franklin (sp?). Is his special L3+R3 like a bullet time mode while driving?
---
There is no good. There is no evil. There just is.
#10FluffyKidJoePosted 4/20/2014 2:15:56 AM
WightKnight- if they'd had another year to polish things properly I think they could have had two great games.

As it is we got two very good ones that didn't quite seem finished. At least Rock* isn't over doing it with the premium content like most games these days.