Ok....seriously Rockstar....

#1LazyyAmericanPosted 4/15/2014 11:33:52 PM
Why is it so ****** hard to keep custom vehicles in this game? With the exception of Michael (oddly enough, all vehicles I've customized with him I still manage to have except for getaway vehicle in one mission, and even in that instance Franklin wound up with it!) Seems to be a lost cause with Franklin and Trevor though....I've blown through so much cash just to wind up with nothing.
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#2KaZoooPosted 4/15/2014 11:51:04 PM
A mass storage system would be nice, but know how to make use of the spaces you got, and it's not too bad. Also account for Franklin's free mods.

You have 26 car/bike spaces, 27 if you quick save on a vehicle. If you know how to save in the house garages and work the impound, it's solid.
---
"Competing every night, both ends, shoot - inside/outside, fast break, transistion, Monta Ellis have it all"
#3zombieNarutoPosted 4/19/2014 6:07:53 AM
Because they already have their own personal vehicles. Go to online if you want to amass a collection of cars.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!
#4nnuldaPosted 4/19/2014 11:52:11 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5B0vrilPosted 4/19/2014 12:06:50 PM
nnulda posted...
And attitudes like yours perpetuate the slipshod way Rockstar are handling this whole mess of a game.

nnulda posted...
It is time Rockstar stood up and took responsibility for this underwhelming game and gave us what we paid for

Oh stop being such a child.

If you think the game is a mess then why waste your own time raging about it on the internet?

Cut your losses, move on & don't buy another Rockstar game.
#6nnuldaPosted 4/19/2014 6:42:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7Tha_OnePosted 4/19/2014 7:39:30 PM
Geez, it;s not that serious.
---
E.... Not just a vowel, but almost promises you'll get laid by a lady at the club. Pooh Da Stryker
#8UmbraB1Posted 4/20/2014 6:39:08 AM
nnulda posted...
Another idiot making my point for me.
Apathy is a disease of the young generation who get stuff way to easy and just throw it out and get something else.
There are times to move on, but spending good money on something broken is not the time.
Many people find this game to be not up to the usual standard and certainly not the bar set by Red Dead.
IT is the opinion of many on this forum that online gets all the stuff, and SP seems a sideline and people expecting a similar game experience to what they have become used to from Rockstar and commenting on it is not childish.
Being apathetic and getting mommy to buy you a new game every 10 minutes or being rich enough to do so your sell Is. Where I come from games cost over $100.00 so I think its fair to expect a good return
If you play online, then maybe you do
But SP is lacking compared to past games and certainly lacking in content and DLC compared to online
How hard is it to do as the OP asked and what is wrong with asking for it or even expecting SP to have it

All of this.

Single player really did get pushed aside this time around. It also bothers me that R* still doesn't get why a large portion of their fanbase actually plays their games. For Fun. To do stuff that you cannot normally do in real life. But every game is getting more and more restrictive with what you can do for the sake of "Realism". The realism is nice and all but add a little bit of free roam fun. Not mission only stuff. It's like R* has forgotten their roots, a game designed around screwing around in free roam. Not following missions to have the most fun. Give us more unique vehicles! Bring the military back! Where did that Hydra seen in the trailer go? Dammit! I want my SA Cheats back!
---
3DS FC: 0533-4280-2665
(Ground: Trapinch, Dugtrio, Diggersby)
#9B0vrilPosted 4/20/2014 8:11:37 AM(edited)
nnulda posted...
Another idiot making my point for me.
Apathy is a disease of the young generation who get stuff way to easy and just throw it out and get something else.

This kind of hostile regressive attitude is not endearing to me.

The game is not broken. I bought GTA V new, upon release & since then, barely two weeks has gone past where I have not played it. I've clocked in hundreds of hours. If it was broken I would not be able to do that.

It's certainly not childish at all to critique the game, but sulking about it for six months as if you are entitled to some compensation is. You bought the game, you didn't like. So sell it & move on already.

UmbraB1 posted...
Single player really did get pushed aside this time around. It also bothers me that R* still doesn't get why a large portion of their fanbase actually plays their games. For Fun. To do stuff that you cannot normally do in real life. But every game is getting more and more restrictive with what you can do for the sake of "Realism". The realism is nice and all but add a little bit of free roam fun. Not mission only stuff. It's like R* has forgotten their roots, a game designed around screwing around in free roam. Not following missions to have the most fun. Give us more unique vehicles! Bring the military back! Where did that Hydra seen in the trailer go? Dammit! I want my SA Cheats back!

I'd agree with some of this to an extent.

Though I don't see how GTA has become more restrictive. Certainly not for the sake of "realism". As the game is not realistic & it doesn't strive to be either.

Personally I've had more fun in GTA V SP free roam than all prior GTA games, & I played them a ton. So I dunno.
#10zombieNarutoPosted 4/20/2014 10:24:33 AM
nnulda posted...
<quote
Because they already have their own personal vehicles. Go to online if you want to amass a collection of cars.

Ignorant response!!
Not everyone wants to play online
And just because you live in the lap of luxury and have a fast connection does not mean everyone else does, there are plenty of PS3 users who don't even connect their PS3
And why should online have all the perks?, bigger garages better apartments?
The core of this game is single player, yet Rockstar dictate online gets all the good stuff.
And attitudes like yours perpetuate the slipshod way Rockstar are handling this whole mess of a game.
Why can't we save our cars , why can't we have 10 car garages and apartments, shy can't we chafe our personal car to one we like or want, why can't we remove the trash cars that rockstar keep handing out and replace them with better ones in SP?,
Why should we dictated to by them and morons like you who just think online is the answer
I for one did not buy this game for online, rarely play online and its probably idiots like you who ruin the online experience.
The SP should have more storage and it should have the insurance system that online has
And in case you hadn't noticed, online has had players loosing stuff too
It is time Rockstar stood up and took responsibility for this underwhelming game and gave us what we paid for

Lol, such a tough guy. Get your parents to return the game for you if you dislike it so much.

Or better yet, create your own game with as much detail as GTAV. No no, i'll wait. Off you go.
---
I r Ninja. I eat brains.
NOO! I DON'T WANNA EAT A GUITAR!!