Ok....seriously Rockstar....

#11ArmoredElderPosted 4/20/2014 11:37:31 AM
...all of this because your custom vehicle didn't save? I have Michael, Franklin and Trevor's custom vehicles saved, no problem

I haven't really played Online so I dunno about that
---
"There is nothing more dark than one's own soul..." Mr. Selatcia, Metalocalypse
PSN: VonStoogiN Feel free to add me. I tend to play Borderlands 2
#12STG DeathbotPosted 4/20/2014 5:44:17 PM
nnulda posted...
Another idiot making my point for me.
Apathy is a disease of the young generation who get stuff way to easy and just throw it out and get something else.
There are times to move on, but spending good money on something broken is not the time.
Many people find this game to be not up to the usual standard and certainly not the bar set by Red Dead.
IT is the opinion of many on this forum that online gets all the stuff, and SP seems a sideline and people expecting a similar game experience to what they have become used to from Rockstar and commenting on it is not childish.
Being apathetic and getting mommy to buy you a new game every 10 minutes or being rich enough to do so your sell Is. Where I come from games cost over $100.00 so I think its fair to expect a good return
If you play online, then maybe you do
But SP is lacking compared to past games and certainly lacking in content and DLC compared to online
How hard is it to do as the OP asked and what is wrong with asking for it or even expecting SP to have it

Stop acting like yet another entitled child. You paid for GTA V as a finished product and Rockstar doesn't owe you anything, nor do they have to cater to your emotional tantrums. Grow up.

Also, I don't know why the TC is wasting money on car mods. Just buy the Sandy Shores mod shop and mod everything for free.
---
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 8GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | SLi eVGA GTX 670 4GB VRAM 1006/1084/6008 | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440
#13LazyyAmerican(Topic Creator)Posted 4/20/2014 10:10:34 PM
It is kinda ridiculous...why even incorporate the customization into the SP if there's no way to reclaim the cars and they just wind up in whatever void they're sent to. (Yes I know there is the impound lot, but half the time the vehicles you're looking for DON'T wind up there) I will invest time in the online portion....but would've been really nice to not of lost numerous custom vehicles as I was progressing through the single player.
---
Quite the dilemma....to coexist in a world that ostracizes you into obscurity
#14CaIiber345Posted 4/21/2014 1:23:14 AM
UmbraB1 posted...
nnulda posted...
Apathy is a disease of the young generation who get stuff way to easy and just throw it out and get something else.
There are times to move on, but spending good money on something broken is not the time.
Many people find this game to be not up to the usual standard and certainly not the bar set by Red Dead.
IT is the opinion of many on this forum that online gets all the stuff, and SP seems a sideline and people expecting a similar game experience to what they have become used to from Rockstar and commenting on it is not childish.
Being apathetic and getting mommy to buy you a new game every 10 minutes or being rich enough to do so your sell Is. Where I come from games cost over $100.00 so I think its fair to expect a good return
But SP is lacking compared to past games and certainly lacking in content and DLC compared to online
How hard is it to do as the OP asked and what is wrong with asking for it or even expecting SP to have it

All of this.

Single player really did get pushed aside this time around. It also bothers me that R* still doesn't get why a large portion of their fanbase actually plays their games. For Fun. To do stuff that you cannot normally do in real life. But every game is getting more and more restrictive with what you can do for the sake of "Realism". The realism is nice and all but add a little bit of free roam fun. Not mission only stuff. It's like R* has forgotten their roots, a game designed around screwing around in free roam. Not following missions to have the most fun. Give us more unique vehicles! Bring the military back! Where did that Hydra seen in the trailer go? Dammit! I want my SA Cheats back!

Agreed, and I can think of a number of things to add to the list. =D
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#15CaIiber345Posted 4/21/2014 1:26:37 AM
STG Deathbot posted...
nnulda posted...

Stop acting like yet another entitled child. You paid for GTA V as a finished product and Rockstar doesn't owe you anything, nor do they have to cater to your emotional tantrums. Grow up.

Also, I don't know why the TC is wasting money on car mods. Just buy the Sandy Shores mod shop and mod everything for free.

Only Franklin can mod for free at that shop. There are two other characters in the game.

And plenty of things that have made this series so much fun have been left out. People have a right to discuss their opinion on a message board about the game. Apply your simplistic attitude to your own statement and think about the result for awhile.
---
twitch.tv/caliber345 | twitter: @astroduck79
Waiting for: No Man's Sky, The Witness, Rogue Legacy, Destiny
#16psnSHAHSHANKPosted 4/21/2014 6:44:09 AM
to all the cry babies crying single player doesn't have the same characteristics or gameplay mechanisms as online..... please stop acting so childish.

u guys in sp already have a huge ass, intricate game.

don't complain about the differences... cuz u never hear online people griping oh our cars and mods are soo expensive...you know why we don't complain? cuz online players are.mature. unlike you pathetic single player arrogant babies.

tell me.why should single player be as evolving as MP? there is no reason why single player needs insurance .. only reason a car would blow up in single player is because of the driver is stupid.

in MP, drivers are smart. we don't blow up our own car. how ever, other people blow up our car.

plus single.player gets weapons for free. u guys have more weapons than us. u guys can find Molotovs and stunguns so easily.

so next time you get butthurt and want to complain. please have some validity to it.

or grow some balls and play online. let's see if you got the cajones (Spanish for courage) to survive.
---
Your car makes you look like a drug dealer
#17-Bungle-Posted 4/21/2014 9:06:53 AM
Everyone has the right to express their disappointment with this game. Why all the hostility? I totally agree that the single player wasn't as good as I had hoped, or experienced in previous games. Though, I would not take ten minutes to type out why.

For us mainly single player based gamers, we'll just have to hope for a great GTAVI. There's no reason to give up on Rockstar.
---
Pin my ear to the wisdom post. Hang me up and drain me dry. Mend my shipwrecked spirit. Lift the veil from my eyes. Goodbye sober day, hello Milky Way.
#18STG DeathbotPosted 4/21/2014 9:11:43 PM
CaIiber345 posted...
STG Deathbot posted...
nnulda posted...

Only Franklin can mod for free at that shop. There are two other characters in the game.

And plenty of things that have made this series so much fun have been left out. People have a right to discuss their opinion on a message board about the game. Apply your simplistic attitude to your own statement and think about the result for awhile.

Oh dear. Looks like someone needs a lesson in reading comprehension.

I never said anything about discussing opinions on the current state of GTA V. I commented on how he or she was acting like an entitled brat because the game didn't live up to their expectations. We all know Rockstar left a lot out of this installment and throwing a little tantrum on GameFAQs isn't going to do anything. You should really learn the difference between a discussion and a tantrum.

(hint: What we are doing is a discussion. What nnulda did was a tantrum)
---
Intel Core i7-3770K Ivy Bridge 4.5GHz | 8GB Samsung RAM DDR3 1600 (11-11-11-28) | SLi eVGA GTX 670 4GB VRAM 1006/1084/6008 | ASUS 27" Monitor @ 2560X1440
#19psnSHAHSHANKPosted 4/22/2014 6:46:52 AM
ya stop being crying babies. babies crying like babies.

face the fact. rockstar doesn't earn any money with off line players.

they will focus on shark cards and online play. cuz 90% of people only play 100% online.

plus off line single player will be redundant after a while. people will stop playing that ... so they focus on online where they can have more retention.

if you guys are strictly single players, I suggest try the online portion. feel free to add me if it is your first character. I will definitely help u out. so will others on this forum.

alright cheers
---
Your car makes you look like a drug dealer
#20STG DeathbotPosted 4/22/2014 6:03:22 PM
psnSHAHSHANK posted...
ya stop being crying babies. babies crying like babies.

Ad hominems solve nothing and only make you look worse than the people you're belittling.

face the fact. rockstar doesn't earn any money with off line players.

Yes they do. They make about $50 USD per copy sold and given the millions of copies they have sold, the majority of their profits are from sales - not from online players.

they will focus on shark cards and online play. cuz 90% of people only play 100% online.

I feel like I'm talking to someone out of a Ron Burgundy movie. Please post a link to where you've received this information.

plus off line single player will be redundant after a while. people will stop playing that ... so they focus on online where they can have more retention.

By this logic, all single player games are doomed to fail just because they lack an online feature. Perhaps when you get older, you will realize the longevity of a good single player game. Then again, I've been playing single player games for over twenty years, so there is always a chance you're beyond help in this aspect.

if you guys are strictly single players, I suggest try the online portion. feel free to add me if it is your first character. I will definitely help u out. so will others on this forum.

I played online and I was bored in less than an hour. I pushed myself to play for at least four collective hours and I couldn't wait to jump back to single player. Face the facts. Not everyone loves online games and most GTA fans are fans of single player games. It was a great idea to add GTA: O, but the implementation of online short-sided the single player experience and that's why so many people are up in arms. They cut content and made a shallow single player game to focus on GTA: O.
---