I got a wanted level for no reason.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I got a wanted level for no reason.
10 months ago#1
I was literally standing on a sidewalk as Michael waiting for a cab when a cop chasing a car drives past me and suddenly I have 1 star. I guess the cops must not like me.
---
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!
10 months ago#2
Yeah this game's wanted level system is horrible. You could be standing right next to a pedestrian and suddenly you'll have a wanted level.
---
PSN ID: Craig_Goulart Official IF (Iffy) of the HDN Boards
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Disgaea D2, Final Fantasy X HD.
10 months ago#3
Because you touch yourself at night.

lol jk.

True, It is kinda horrible.
-Standing near a civ, 1 star.
-Standing near a cop, 1 star.
-Trying to converse using right button on d-pad, your character curses the 2nd time, 1 star.
-Nudge a cop car, 1 star.
-Shoot at the sky in the middle of f***ing nowhere with a suppressor on your gun, 1 star.
-Blows up your own vehicle, 1 star.
-In front of a car chase, the cop car's the one that nudged you, 1 star.

Let's see if R* would tone down their perceptions of 'reality' on next-gen ports.
---
I once addicted to soap, but now I'm clean.
10 months ago#4
One time I was standing watching some cops have a shoot out with some bikers. I watched for a few minutes with no problem then out of no where (I was across the street) the cops turned and started shooting me. I did nothing. I really don't get what R* was thinking, I actually like the wanted system otherwise.
---
PSN: VipCk
10 months ago#5
sealedass posted...

-Trying to converse using right button on d-pad, your character curses the 2nd time, 1 star.
-Shoot at the sky in the middle of f***ing nowhere with a suppressor on your gun, 1 star.

Let's see if R* would tone down their perceptions of 'reality' on next-gen ports.

I'm not sure if R* attempted making a joke out of society and technology, but pulling out your phone before approaching seems to prevent those from happening.
---
"Competing every night, both ends, shoot - inside/outside, fast break, transition, Monta Ellis have it all"
10 months ago#6
I remember just standing next to a building when I went to grab something to eat, when I came back about 40 seconds later to resume the game, I was standing in front of a hospital.
(message deleted)
10 months ago#8
I was in a cab (as a passenger), drove past a cop chasing a criminal. The cab got shot and then Franklin decided to jump out of the cab and into a cop car, lost half my heath, as I got up the cops started to shoot me and I'm dead.... I could not do anything but die...
---
"Well, we will see if there is iron in your words." - Vulcan Raven
10 months ago#9
Maybe in GTAVI or a future update, there should be an option to have the game tell you what you did to piss off the cops, like the trouble meter in Bully.
---
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 19
Want: Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars, Borderlands Pre-sequel, Far Cry 4, The Evil Within
10 months ago#10
sealedass posted...
Because you touch yourself at night.

lol jk.

Let's not forget: -commits a minor crime like shoplifting, has 1-star, SHOOT TO KILL
---
"In [GTA] Online you can drive in silence by yourself, or with a passenger fighting over the radio. Or get called a n*****. It's great." ~ zyrax2301
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto V
  3. I got a wanted level for no reason.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived