I got a wanted level for no reason.

#1RealSlyCooperPosted 7/21/2014 5:08:18 AM
I was literally standing on a sidewalk as Michael waiting for a cab when a cop chasing a car drives past me and suddenly I have 1 star. I guess the cops must not like me.
---
I haven't stolen anything... Yet!
#2Craig_GoulartPosted 7/21/2014 7:26:25 AM
Yeah this game's wanted level system is horrible. You could be standing right next to a pedestrian and suddenly you'll have a wanted level.
---
PSN ID: Craig_Goulart Official IF (Iffy) of the HDN Boards
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Disgaea D2, Final Fantasy X HD.
#3sealedassPosted 7/21/2014 8:21:48 AM
Because you touch yourself at night.

lol jk.

True, It is kinda horrible.
-Standing near a civ, 1 star.
-Standing near a cop, 1 star.
-Trying to converse using right button on d-pad, your character curses the 2nd time, 1 star.
-Nudge a cop car, 1 star.
-Shoot at the sky in the middle of f***ing nowhere with a suppressor on your gun, 1 star.
-Blows up your own vehicle, 1 star.
-In front of a car chase, the cop car's the one that nudged you, 1 star.

Let's see if R* would tone down their perceptions of 'reality' on next-gen ports.
---
I once addicted to soap, but now I'm clean.
#4calimann83Posted 7/21/2014 9:54:25 AM
One time I was standing watching some cops have a shoot out with some bikers. I watched for a few minutes with no problem then out of no where (I was across the street) the cops turned and started shooting me. I did nothing. I really don't get what R* was thinking, I actually like the wanted system otherwise.
---
PSN: VipCk
#5KaZoooPosted 7/21/2014 10:17:48 AM
sealedass posted...

-Trying to converse using right button on d-pad, your character curses the 2nd time, 1 star.
-Shoot at the sky in the middle of f***ing nowhere with a suppressor on your gun, 1 star.

Let's see if R* would tone down their perceptions of 'reality' on next-gen ports.

I'm not sure if R* attempted making a joke out of society and technology, but pulling out your phone before approaching seems to prevent those from happening.
---
"Competing every night, both ends, shoot - inside/outside, fast break, transition, Monta Ellis have it all"
#6TheSuperGameGodPosted 7/21/2014 2:17:55 PM
I remember just standing next to a building when I went to grab something to eat, when I came back about 40 seconds later to resume the game, I was standing in front of a hospital.
#7PuniardPosted 7/21/2014 7:12:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8PuniardPosted 7/21/2014 7:13:01 PM
I was in a cab (as a passenger), drove past a cop chasing a criminal. The cab got shot and then Franklin decided to jump out of the cab and into a cop car, lost half my heath, as I got up the cops started to shoot me and I'm dead.... I could not do anything but die...
---
"Well, we will see if there is iron in your words." - Vulcan Raven
#9MegamanXfan21xxPosted 7/21/2014 7:32:58 PM
Maybe in GTAVI or a future update, there should be an option to have the game tell you what you did to piss off the cops, like the trouble meter in Bully.
---
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 19
Want: Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars, Borderlands Pre-sequel, Far Cry 4, The Evil Within
#10JolosGhostPosted 7/22/2014 11:30:39 AM
sealedass posted...
Because you touch yourself at night.

lol jk.

Let's not forget: -commits a minor crime like shoplifting, has 1-star, SHOOT TO KILL
---
"In [GTA] Online you can drive in silence by yourself, or with a passenger fighting over the radio. Or get called a n*****. It's great." ~ zyrax2301