PS3 or ps4?

#1kasim1986Posted 7/24/2014 3:48:47 PM
Is it worth to get a ps4 copy bc I own a ps3 gta 5??
#2MegamanXfan21xxPosted 7/24/2014 4:21:15 PM
Unless they announce next-gen-exclusive content, stick with what you've got.
---
Number of fellow Poets of the Fall fans: 19
Want: Sleeping Dogs: Triad Wars, Borderlands Pre-sequel, Far Cry 4, The Evil Within
#3kasim1986(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2014 5:05:43 PM
MegamanXfan21xx posted...
Unless they announce next-gen-exclusive content, stick with what you've got.

Ok and good suggestion by the way
#4DeadlyPurpose18Posted 7/24/2014 6:53:02 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5KaZoooPosted 7/24/2014 11:48:10 PM
Only real reason I'd consider the PS4 version is because I'm probably going to get rid of my PS3, and this is a worthwhile game just to have - despite its shortcomings. I'm also left to question if R* will cut commitments to the older versions of the game, but that's out-there thinking.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CE DLC and the rest comes standard. I haven't heard of a collector's edition coming out. Not the biggest deal, but if you missed the limited V-day stuff and are now dying to have it, you have a shot now.
---
"Competing every night, both ends, shoot - inside/outside, fast break, transition, Monta Ellis have it all"
#6fido4lifePosted 7/25/2014 12:14:51 AM
DeadlyPurpose18, rag much?
#7kasim1986(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2014 11:39:26 AM
DeadlyPurpose18 posted...
Wow. So happy that someone else could work that out for you. If you need help breathing or washing your hands, come on back and we can figure that out for you also.

Are u a comedian dude?
#8clarinet1Posted 7/25/2014 12:36:21 PM
KaZooo posted...
Only real reason I'd consider the PS4 version is because I'm probably going to get rid of my PS3, and this is a worthwhile game just to have - despite its shortcomings. I'm also left to question if R* will cut commitments to the older versions of the game, but that's out-there thinking.

I wouldn't be surprised if the CE DLC and the rest comes standard. I haven't heard of a collector's edition coming out. Not the biggest deal, but if you missed the limited V-day stuff and are now dying to have it, you have a shot now.

I have a feeling that all the current DLC will be included for single player.

Also, TC besides the updated textures/more happening on screen do you like playing online? Or, do you not like Online due the players using the mod menu? Unless the PS4 becomes jailbroken in the near future, you won't be seeing all the problems currently plaguing the Online. (god mode, teleportation, explosive pistols, ufos/meteorites/ferris wheels, etc)
#9TheSuperGameGodPosted 7/25/2014 2:40:31 PM
I own both systems, but I don't own any PS4 games because they were, for lack of better word...unworthy; so I decided to sell them. I'm on pins and needles waiting for the PS4 version to be released. Bring it on, R*!!!!!
---
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.(Rev 21:23)
#10Freedom888Posted 7/27/2014 10:46:13 AM
I just bought a PS4, but I will not buy a PS4 ver of any games I already own on PS3, it just seems like a waste of money for me, even if there are certain new contents, because the overall experience is pretty much the same.

I know some people who will buy the same game for different consoles just because they're rich, so if you have extra cash on hand, then by all means buy it. If you don't, then just stick with your PS3.