Bully 2 would be much better than GTA VI

#1PerSama741Posted 7/31/2014 8:26:02 PM
Okay, I know I'll get a lot of scrutiny on this but, I think Bully 2 would be a much better decision over a GTA VI. Bully has so much more story that you could connect to and it is very unique in the fact that it explores a school experience. Not to mention (in my opinion), every character of Michael's family in GTA V makes me want to shoot myself in the face. I just personally think a Bully 2 would be very interesting and uncommon experience.
Also, here is a link that also supports a Bully 2 over a GTA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXnhoJZdjU4
#2PineappleLionPosted 7/31/2014 9:50:42 PM
What the hell does Michaels family have to do with GTA VI? Why would they even be in it?

Other than that, I agree. I liked his family though.
#3RyRyDaFlyGuyPosted 8/1/2014 1:09:19 AM
That's a big negative but to each their own.

My opinion is red dead sequel and if stars aligned manhunt 3, then whatever else....
---
If your bayonet breaks strike with the stock.If the stock gives way hit him with your fists.If your fists are hurt bite him with your teeth
General Dragomirov
#4Joseph091472Posted 8/1/2014 1:20:16 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5PaigeFanPosted 8/2/2014 7:57:22 AM
While i would be more hyped for a new GTA, a new Bully game is really needed.
---
Not changing sig until Paige regains the WWE Divas championship. Started 6/30/2014
#6creamyspy69Posted 8/2/2014 1:36:20 PM
RyRyDaFlyGuy posted...
That's a big negative but to each their own.

My opinion is red dead sequel and if stars aligned manhunt 3, then whatever else....

Red Dead.........eh. But with Manhunt you are speaking my language. I just uncoverd my copy of Manhunt 2 yesterday ironically. My friends used to actually sit for hours watching me play to see the storyline. Bully was my cousin's addiction. A sequel would be awesome. Why not a REAL Max Payne game in the trench coat like parts 1 and 2. Max Payne 3 was NOT a Max Payne game. MANHUNT!!!!!!!!!
#7Joseph091472Posted 8/3/2014 7:21:12 PM
(Spoilers)

There's Bully and Bully Scholarship Edition.

(Spoilers)

I liked both and a third one should be a new whole story as playing as Jimmy Hopkins the 15 year old who got betrayed by a bully who made his life impossible named Gary.
I rewrote this because the same exact message which I said spoilers was deleted. I'm confused.
---
Playstation Network (PSN) - Lil_Joseph_7742
We Dem Boyz - Wiz Khalifa
#8sickindaheadPosted 8/4/2014 2:30:11 AM
Bully 2 would be great.

That said, an open world Manhunt where you have to hunt and kill as opposed to being the hunted. Combine the best parts of RDR and GTA5 to make Manhunt 3. That would be better.
#9Joseph091472Posted 8/5/2014 6:50:42 PM
It would be Bully 2 if it wasn't for Bully Scholarship Edition than it being called Bully 3.
---
Playstation Network (PSN) - Lil_Joseph_7742
We Dem Boyz - Wiz Khalifa
#10clarinet1Posted 8/5/2014 11:59:37 PM
It would still be Bully 2. Bully Scholarship Edition is essentially Bully+new add on content not Bully 2.